Ultra Smooth Milk and Dark Chocolate Bark. Find The Ideal Choice At Godiva Today. Choose From A Great Range Of Chocolates Perfect For Every Occasion! Find Deals on Bark Chocolate Dark in Chocolate on Amazon.
The two flavors blend really well for a really flavorful melt in your mouth bark Pour the chocolate onto the baking sheet that has been lined with parchment paper and using an offset spatula, smooth the chocolate out in a thin layer. Next, sprinkle the pistachios evenly over the melted chocolate, followed by the sea salt. Ultra Smooth Milk and Dark Chocolate Bark. You can have Ultra Smooth Milk and Dark Chocolate Bark using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ultra Smooth Milk and Dark Chocolate Bark
- It’s 7 ounces of milk chocolate, chopped do not use chips I used Lindt.
- You need of Exellence Extra Creamy Milk chocolate.
- You need 7 of ounces,dark chocolate, chopped do not use chips I used.
- You need of Lindt Exellence 70% dark.
This is a very smooth and creamy combination milk and dark chocolate bark. The two flavors blend really well for a really flavorful melt in your mouth bark fenway. Try a white chocolate/peppermint, a milk chocolate/dark chocolate, or a chocolate/toffee. Think about garnishes like sea salt, crushed nuts, or sprinkles.
Ultra Smooth Milk and Dark Chocolate Bark step by step
- Have chocolate in seperate Microwave safe bowls. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt the milk chocolate first until smooth.
- Pour onto parchment t paper and smooth out with an off set spatula to about 1/4 inch thick. Allow to set before melting dark chocolate.
- Melt dark chocolate until smooth.
- Pour over set milk chocolate and smooth over set milk chocolate quickly with off set spatula. Let set then refrigerate until hard.
- Break onto pieces. Store in rerfigerator or freeze.
It helps to warm your knife just before cutting the bark for clean slices. Chocolate bark should be kept chilled until ready to give or serve. Stir until smooth; drizzle on bark. Store tightly covered at room temperature. This Chocolate Bark recipe has everything you need to know about making white and dark chocolate bark with tons of tips, tricks, and problems solved.