Easy Dark Chocolate Cupcakes. These super moist chocolate cupcakes pack TONS of chocolate flavor in each cupcake wrapper! Made from simple everyday ingredients, this easy cupcake recipe will be your new favorite. For best results, use natural cocoa powder and buttermilk.
You don't have to load your cupcake batter or frosting recipe with food coloring just to make Galaxy Cupcakes. The Best EASY Chocolate Cupcakes are moist, have a tender crumb, are deeply chocolatey and made without an electric beater. However, you can use normal cocoa if you want. You can have Easy Dark Chocolate Cupcakes using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Dark Chocolate Cupcakes
- Prepare 2 cups of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Salted Butter.
- It’s 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1.5 cups of Milk.
- It’s 1.5 cups of All Purpose Flour.
- You need 1.5 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- You need 1 package of Cheesecake Flavored Instant Pudding Mix.
- Prepare 1 container of Your favorite frosting (the green in the pic is just colored butter cream for St. Patty's Day).
The dark chocolate cupcakes themselves are made with my favorite dark chocolate cocoa powder (or you can use regular unsweetened cocoa powder). And they are really easy to make, nice and moist, and full of rich chocolate flavor. And then since it's kind of a special occasion with the wedding. Dark Chocolate Cupcakes, bake at home!
Easy Dark Chocolate Cupcakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt chocolate chips and butter together.
- Mix in vanilla, milk, flour, and baking soda.
- Add eggs and whip.
- Stir in pudding mix.
- Pour batter into 24 cupcake liners (about 1/2 to 3/4 full).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Cupcakes are done when a toothpick comes out clean..
- Allow cupcakes to cool completely and then frost as desired.
Here's what you'll need (Ingredients) : Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix (We can. These deep chocolate cupcakes with a dark chocolate, cream cheese topping are light yet wonderfully chocolaty. Indulge yourself with this recipe for Devil's Food Cupcakes with Dark Chocolate Frosting. It's a heavenly moist and fudgy chocolate cake topped beautifully with dark. Weelicious ™ – Fast, Easy & Fresh Homemade Home Made Baby Food Babyfood Recipes, Toddler Food and recipes for the entire family![.].