Holiday White and Dark Chocolate covered Strawberries. Meet the perfect gift: our gourmet dipped strawberries. Great recipe for Holiday White and Dark Chocolate covered Strawberries. White and dark covered fresh strawberries all dressed up for the holidays.
Using white and dark chocolate candy melts, sprinkles, and other fun edible decorations, this tutorial shows you how to make your own holiday chocolate covered strawberries, perfect for parties or a fun gift! Show how much you care by sending our Christmas Chocolate Covered Strawberries. Our strawberries are hand-dipped in an assortment of our delicious milk, decadent dark, and heavenly white Belgian chocolates. You can have Holiday White and Dark Chocolate covered Strawberries using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Holiday White and Dark Chocolate covered Strawberries
- You need 1 lb of fresh strawberries with green tops intact.
- Prepare 8 oz of semi sweet chocolate, chopped, not chocolate chips.
- It’s 8 oz of semi sweetchocolate, chopped, not chocolate chips.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of or more christmas sprinkles and / or sparkle sugar, divided use.
Berries are artfully decorated with Holiday themed sprinkles, and our signature red and green drizzles. Chocolate Covered Strawberries are an easy treat for Valentine's Day or any holiday. Use white, milk or dark chocolate, or a combination of a few! Strawberries and chocolate are the perfect combo!
Holiday White and Dark Chocolate covered Strawberries step by step
- Line 2 plates with foil. Have sprinkles and/or sparkle sugar on plates for both white and dark covered strawberries.
- Make white chocolate syrawberries.
- Melt white chocolate in microwave or over double boiler until smooth.
- Dip one half of the strawberries in melted white chocolate one by one.
- Roll in sprinkles to decorate and place on foil lined plate, chill to set.
- Make dark chocolate covered strawberries.
- Melt semi sweet chocolate in the microwave or over a double boiler until smooth.
- Dip strawberries in choclate one by one and roll in sparkle sugar. Place on foil lined plate and chill to set.
- Serve as a snack, dessert or as a park of of a brumch.
Whether in Strawberry Layer Brownies or these Chocolate Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries, it is always a favorite. An easy way to dress up dark chocolate-dipped strawberries is by drizzling them with white chocolate. To do this, let the dark chocolate cool and harden around the strawberries while you melt the white chocolate. You could do this by setting the baking sheet in the refrigerator for a few minutes. How long chocolate covered strawberries last.