Dark Chocolate Toasted Coconut Crispy Bark. Because less processing means more bold chocolate flavor! Then we stir in crispy, protein-packed puffed quinoa. Because less processing means more bold chocolate flavor!
Then we stir in crispy, protein-packed puffed quinoa and top it off. Add dark chocolate to a bowl. Spread evenly over crispy treats with an offset spatula. You can cook Dark Chocolate Toasted Coconut Crispy Bark using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dark Chocolate Toasted Coconut Crispy Bark
- You need 12 oz of semi sweet chocolate, chopped or chips.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of Cocoa Krispies cereal.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of toasted sweetened coconut, recipe attached in direction step #.
Cover with colored coconut and sesame seeds sprinkle. How to make dark chocolate bark with salted pretzels, dried cranberries and toasted coconut. Jump to the Dark Chocolate Bark with Coconut and Pretzels or read on to see our tips for making it. I wish we could say that we made this to give as a gift (this would be a great gift) or to have on hand.
Dark Chocolate Toasted Coconut Crispy Bark step by step
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, spray lightly with non stick dpray.
- Melt chocolate until smooth either over a double boiler or in the microwave.
- Carefully stir in 1/4 cup of toasted coconut, recipe attached below and 1/4 cup cocoa krispies. Try not to crush them https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/358497-toasted-coconut.
- Pour mixture out on to prepared oarchment covered pan and spread to an even 1/ 4 inch thickness with an off set spatula.
- Sprinkle remaining 1 cup cocoa krispies on chocolte evenly, pressing gently to stick..
- Then sprinkle remaining 1 cup toasted coconut on top and press gently but firmly to stick. Refigerate until set and hardened about 2 hours. Break into pieces and serve. This bark freezes really well to have on hand. It's great for gifts and delicious crumbled in ice cream and in cookies and brownies..
Pistachios combined with the dark chocolate and toasted is coconut is just pure Christmas magic if you ask me. There is a whole half a cup of ground Seriously, so good. I mean, this bark is made up of all super foods (hello almonds, dark chocolate, coffee and coconut!) so this is a totally acceptable. Go tropical with toasted coconut and almonds. Dark chocolate [fair trade certified chocolate liquor, fair trade certified sugar, fair trade certified cocoa butter, soy lecithin (an emulsifier), vanilla], sweetened toasted coconut (coconut, cane sugar, rice syrup, sea salt), dry.