Dark Chocolate Avocado Truffles. These creamy, dark chocolate avocado truffles are raw, Paleo and vegan-friendly. They're easy to make and full of healthy fat, fiber and antioxidants! Instead, these homemade truffles are naturally sweetened with dates, while avocado creates a silky texture and adds a dose of healthy fat.
Once melted, stir in the mashed avocado, brown sugar Use a small ice cream scooper or tablespoon to dollop out the truffles and form balls with your hands. These truffles are made out of avocados! As crazy as it sounds, it's true, and tasty. You can cook Dark Chocolate Avocado Truffles using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dark Chocolate Avocado Truffles
- Prepare 1 of Ripe Avocado.
- Prepare 5 oz of Dark Chocolate Baking Bar (not chocolate chips!).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder, seperated.
Dark chocolate is full of antioxidants and may help lower blood pressure and risk of cardiovascular disease. We get dark chocolate avocado truffles, little bites of pure. Dark Chocolate Avocado Truffles. by: Emily Hu. You will be able to make them often — and you should — because they are rich, buttery, and delicious thanks to the dark.
Dark Chocolate Avocado Truffles instructions
- Pit the avocado and mash the flesh with a fork until completely smooth and lump free..
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave or on the stove, taking care not to burn it. Once melted, stir in the mashed avocado, brown sugar, vanilla extract, salt, and 1 1/2 tbsps of the cocoa powder until combined..
- Place the truffle mixture into the fridge for 30-40 minutes and let cool until partially set..
- Use a small ice cream scooper or tablespoon to dollop out the truffles and form balls with your hands. Roll in the remaining 1 tbsp cocoa powder..
- Stuff 5 in your face!.
Chocolate Avocado Truffles: Truffles are a modified recipe from my friend Megan Kelly. These Dark Chocolate Avocado Truffles are creamier, fudgier and not so melty. And no one will ever guess there's healthy green stuff in them! Chill the truffle mixture in the fridge. Small dairy-free wonders with a smashing taste of chocolate and lime.