dark chocolate cupcakes w/ marshmallow frosting! yummmy :)). The dark chocolate cupcakes themselves are made with my favorite dark chocolate cocoa powder (or you can use regular unsweetened cocoa powder). And they are really easy to make, nice and moist, and full of rich chocolate flavor. And then since it's kind of.
We actually use two types of chocolate; unsweetened dark chocolate and unsweetened cocoa powder. The frosting for these cupcakes is a Marshmallow Buttercream Frosting. Strawberry Cupcakes Yummy Cupcakes Gourmet Cupcakes Easter Cupcakes Flower Cupcakes Christmas Cupcakes Marshmallow Frosting Cupcake Snickers Cupcakes – chocolate cupcakes with a peanut-caramel filling, fluffy peanut butter frosting, an. You can have dark chocolate cupcakes w/ marshmallow frosting! yummmy :)) using 19 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of dark chocolate cupcakes w/ marshmallow frosting! yummmy :))
- Prepare of cupcakes.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 4 oz of unsweetened dark chocolate, finely chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 3/4 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 1/2 stick of butter (salted or unsalted will do 😉 ) or instead of butter, you can use 1/2 cup canola oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt ( if using unsalted butter).
- Prepare 3 large of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vinegar.
- You need 1 cup of white sugar.
- It’s of frosting.
- You need 4 large of egg whites.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cream of tartar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
These dark, chocolaty cupcakes crowned with fluffy toasted-marshmallow frosting are as tasty as they are beautiful. Beat the mixture with vanilla extract until it transforms into a glossy, soft marshmallow topping. Put it into a piping bag and swirl it onto the cupcakes. These deep chocolate cupcakes with a dark chocolate, cream cheese topping are light yet wonderfully chocolaty.
dark chocolate cupcakes w/ marshmallow frosting! yummmy :)) step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F.
- Line a 12 cupcake tin w/ cupcake liners;set aside.
- Boil water over high heat in a saucepan. Once boiling, turn off the heat then add the chocolate and cocoa. Whisk until smooth and set aside to cool..
- In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder and salt until well combined.
- Place the butter and sugar into a large dry bowl and beat until light and fluffy, about 2 mins on med-high speed.
- Add in the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Then add vanilla extract, scraping sides as necessary and mixed until smooth and light.
- Add dry ingredients to creamed butter mixture alternately with the cooled chocolate mixture and mix until just incorporated and mixture is smooth ( Dont overmix!).
- Fill paper lined baking cups two-thirds full. Bake at 350°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean..
- Cool for 10 mins before removing from tins to wire racks to cool completely..
- For the marshmallow frosting : fill a medium saucepan with 1 inch of water. Simmer water over med to high heat and arrange a rack in the middle. I use my stand mixer bowl over the boiling water..
- Place eggwhites, sugar, cream of tartar and salt in the stand mixer bowl and whisk by hand to combine. Nest the bowl over the saucepan, making sure the bottom of the bowl is not touching the water. Heat the eggwhite mixture , whisking constantly until the sugar has dissolved and mixture is hot to ur touch. ( we dont wanna make scramble eggs ).
- Transfer bowl to stand mixer fitted wd whisk attachment. Whisk until stiff, glossy peaks form..
- Transfer frosting to piping bag fitted with a closed star piping tip and pipe it onto the cupcakes..
- Decorate. Serve and enjoy!.
Indulge yourself with this recipe for Devil's Food Cupcakes with Dark Chocolate Frosting. It's a heavenly moist and fudgy chocolate cake topped beautifully with dark. These cupcakes skip on solid chocolate in favor of cocoa powder, but trust me — they're doing it in the name of intense chocolate flavor. And because every good cupcake deserves an equally good frosting, the pillow of vanilla-scented marshmallow buttercream on top is just the right finishing touch. Moist, tender chocolate cake conceals a marshmallow filling in these delightful treats.