Dark chocolate fudge brownies. These dark chocolate brownies are an addiction. With a light crust on the top and a super moist center. This simple and easy recipe makes the best chocolate brownies using dark chocolate and light-brown sugar that gives it that distinct texture and flavor.
These Chocolate Fudge Brownies are ultra-thick, with the perfect balance of fudgy, chewy, and chocolaty goodness. Oh, and that iconic crinkly crust on top – what's a brownie. The Dark Chocolate Fudge Brownies and the German Chocolate Cake Mix are my favorites! You can cook Dark chocolate fudge brownies using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dark chocolate fudge brownies
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Oil.
- It’s 1/4 packages of Dark cooking chocolate.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Few drops Vanilla essence.
Flip the brownies onto a wire rack and peel away the foil. Flip brownies onto cutting board to cut. Wrap in plastic wrap and store in an air tight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator. Rich and decadent Dark Chocolate Raspberry Fudge Brownies that you won't believe are made with whole food ingredients.
Dark chocolate fudge brownies step by step
- Preheat the oven..
- Add eggs in a bowl and beat them with an electronic beater..
- Add flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, vanilla essence drops and salt..
- Beat each ingredient firmly..
- On the other hand, melt the dark cooking chocolate..
- Add the chocolate into the mixture..
- Mix it well and pour into the baking pan..
- Bake it for like half hour and then take it out..
- You may serve with ice-cream or eat it as it is..
Gooey Paleo fudge brownie batter is swirled with a simple raspberry sauce and baked to perfection! This recipe for brownies is as rich & fudgy as you can get. Or for lovers who love chocolate. If love and chocolate are on the menu, these brownies should be as well. Some studies say chocolate (dark) does the body good – you know with the antioxidant properties and all that wonderful stuff.