Dark Chocolate Coconut No Bake Cookies. Just stir up a simple chocolate syrup and pour it over rolled oats and coconut for quick chocolate cookies you don't need to bake. Stir sugar, cocoa powder, milk, and margarine together in a saucepan over medium heat until the mixture is smooth. So guys and gals, I don't know about you. but I LOVE me some No Bake Cookies!
With all the fun I've been having with coconut lately, I figured I'd keep playing. These chewy chocolate cookies are crazy popular, and for very good reason! When I was growing up, we always made a For vegan chocolate no bake cookies, I've included the option to use coconut oil instead of butter. You can have Dark Chocolate Coconut No Bake Cookies using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dark Chocolate Coconut No Bake Cookies
- It’s 3 cup of Steel Cut Oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of – natural peanut butter with non-hydrogenated oil. (creamy or crunchy).
- You need 1/2 cup of – dark chocolate chips.
- It’s 1/2 cup of – milk, or milk substitute like almond or soy.
- It’s 3/4 stick of – butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of – coconut oil (may also be used as a substitute for butter).
- You need 1 tsp of – real vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 dash of – a healthy extra like ground flax, chai seeds, seeds or brewers yeast..
Vegan butter also works, as does simply. Salted Dark Chocolate Coconut Almond Protein Candy Bars. To make chocolate: melt chocolate in double boiler or in a medium heatproof bowl over simmering water. Think cookies, brownies, cakes and your favorite homemade.
Dark Chocolate Coconut No Bake Cookies instructions
- Mix your dark chocolate chips, milk, butter, and coconut oil in a stovetop pan and bring to boil..
- Then mix in the rest of your ingredients. Move temp to low..
- Use a a spoon to quickly scoop batter onto waxed paper. Makes about 20 cookies..
- Allows 15 to 20 minutes to harden before serving. Store leftovers in refrigerator..
But then Dark Chocolate Coconut Bites came waltzing right in and got me all mixed up. These are one of those sweet, perfect, cutesy things that I like to keep in a little. These no-bake chocolate coconut snowballs add a fun and festive flair to any Christmas cookie dessert tray! They're easy to make and freeze Pictured: Christmas tree and snowflake sugar cookies using this sugar cookie and royal icing, today's snowballs, and cake batter chocolate chip cookies. These delicious no-bake cookies use coconut flakes in place of oatmeal for extra protein and fiber and can be made dairy-free with coconut oil instead of For more of a traditional (baked) chocolate cookie, try this recipe.