Dark chocolate and cherry chip cookies. They're just dark chocolate and cherry. I could buy cherries and dip them in dark chocolate. I know, I was being stubborn.
These dark chocolate chunk cookies are sprinkled with sea salt before baking and are deliciously chewy. These salted dark chocolate chunk cookies have been our family's favorite for months now. I made them TWICE during Eddie's birthday week and he keeps requesting them even though he. You can cook Dark chocolate and cherry chip cookies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dark chocolate and cherry chip cookies
- It’s 1 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla exract.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 1/4 cup of flour.
- You need 1 packages of hersheys dark chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of cherry flavored chips.
Fresh cherries, crunchy walnuts and chocolate chips give these healthier muffins tons of flavor without a lot of sugar. Dried tart cherries, dark chocolate, and toasty pecans. These cookies totally caught me by surprise and now I am OBSESSED. Thick & chewy maraschino cherry chocolate chip cookie recipe! -If you want the tops of your cookies to look loaded with cherries & chocolate chips like the ones you see in the photos, be sure to add additional cherries and chocolate chips to the outside of the dough balls before baking the.
Dark chocolate and cherry chip cookies instructions
- Preheat over to 375°F.
- combine butter and both sugars.
- add remaining dry ingredients.Salt baking soda and salt.
- then add vanilla mix.Then one at a time add eggs.Add one and blend then another until blended well.Use hand mixer..
- once blended add flour one cup at.a time and mix.When all the flour is mixed in fold in the chips with a large spoon..
- Bake for about 9 to 10 minutes depending on your oven.
- These come out good and soft mmmmhmmm enjoy.
These chocolate chip cookies will look a little doughy when you remove them from the oven, and thats good. They will set up as they sit on the cookie sheet Lo and behold they were from scratch and she shared the recipe with me! Her sweet gesture literally took a very dark season in my life and made it. Chocolate Cherry Cookies-soft and chewy chocolate cookies with chocolate chunks and dried cherries. Add Chocolate Cherry Cookies to your February baking list!