Peanut butter dark chocolate Oatmeal. In a small bowl, stir together flour, oats, cinnamon, salt and baking powder. In a large bowl, combine melted butter and peanut butter with sugars and whisk until smooth. Making the peanut butter/chocolate layer first ensures it has a little time to cool before the assembly phase.
Since I always have these basic ingredients on hand, I can whip up a batch My family loves this peanut butter cookie bars recipe—oatmeal, brownie bars, peanuts—it's made from all our favorite things! You're in for a treat with these Healthy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies made with no flour, less sugar, dark chocolate chips & natural PB. These bites are also packed with oatmeal, ground flax, peanut butter and lots of good for the body (ah and my sanity) dark chocolate. You can have Peanut butter dark chocolate Oatmeal using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peanut butter dark chocolate Oatmeal
- Prepare 100-150 g of oats.
- Prepare 15-20 g of dark chocolate 75%.
- Prepare 2 of bananas (1 option for decoration).
- You need 1 tbs of Honey.
- Prepare 1 tbs of peanut butter (for decorating/taste).
- Prepare Half of cup or more water(how much you want to be dry your oatmeal).
They come together in the blink of an eye, which means they will be heading towards your mouth in no time. Yes, you do have to roast the almonds, but the the bites. These homemade bars feature oats, banana, hemp hearts and dark chocolate chips. These dairy-free oatmeal bars include ripe banana, almond milk, pure maple syrup, and hemp hearts.
Peanut butter dark chocolate Oatmeal step by step
- Preheat the stove to medium heat.
- Grab a deep pan and mash one of the bananas then add a tablespoon of honey and water.
- Add the oats and if it still very dry add more water and stir.
- Place the pan to heat and stirring all the time until it thickens then add the dark chocolate stir until everything combined.
- Pour the oats on the plate/bowl on top add the peanut butter and sliced banana enjoy 😁😁.
They have a hint of peanut butter for some healthy fat, and include some dark chocolate chips to get our. These bars are loaded with peanut butter, oats, and other good for you ingredients. Perfect for a quick and healthy snack! I also threw in some chocolate chips because chocolate + peanut butter is always a winning combination. These bars are super soft, thick, and chewy and almost like eating a.