Healthy Dark Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies. Chewy oatmeal cookies full of fresh fruit & melty chocolate chunks. They're perfect for the holiday season & nobody can ever tell that they're. Oatmeal chocolate-chip cookies made a whole lot healthier with no flour, no butter, very little sugar, and healthy fats such as coconut oil and dark chocolate.
These tasteful cookies are made with just few simple ALL NATURAL ingredients but packed with many nutrients. Oatmeal and dark chocolate just work. Anything with dark chocolate is healthy in my books – I mean…all those antioxidants and brain calming stuff… 🙂 This recipe I am gonna have to borrow! You can have Healthy Dark Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Dark Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of cane sugar.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of caramel extract.
- You need 1 tsp of hazelnut extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pumpkin extract.
- You need 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- It’s 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Whole Wheat Pastry Flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of dark chocolate morsels.
- You need 3 cup of Oatmeal (quick or old fashioned, uncooked).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chia seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of flaxseeds.
Chewy oatmeal cookies packed with walnuts and chocolate chips are easy to make, and your family will love the combination of flavors. I have not met one person who did not like them. Ultra chewy coconut oatmeal cookies with puddles of chocolate chunks and flakes of sweet coconut. Dairy free and made with coconut oil instead of butter!
Healthy Dark Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies instructions
- Heat oven to 350°F..
- In large bowl, beat butter and sugars on medium speed of electric mixer until creamy..
- Add eggs and vanilla extract, caramel extract, hazelnut extract and pumpkin extract; beat well..
- Add combined whole wheat pastry flour, baking soda, maple syrup, ground cinnamon and sea salt; mix well..
- Add oats, chia seeds, flaxseeds and chocolate morsels; mix well..
- Cover the bowl in aluminum. Put it in the freezer for 4 hours..
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto parchment paper (Make sure to put parchment paper on the pan). Optional…. (you can butter the pan or spray it.).
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until medium brown. Cool 1 minute on parchment paper; remove to wire rack. Cool completely. Store tightly covered..
- Makes about 4 dozen cookies..
Coconut oil: coconut oil gives these healthy oatmeal chocolate chip cookies the right amount of moisture and flavor. You're in for a treat with these Healthy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies made with no flour, less sugar, dark chocolate chips & natural PB. These No bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies are just what your taste buds need. Plus, who couldn't use a little more simplicity in their life? If you make this No-Bake chocolate Oatmeal Cookies and you like them please share it.