Fluff n Nutter Crispy Treats Topped In Dark Chocolate. Great recipe for Fluff n Nutter Crispy Treats Topped In Dark Chocolate. Fluff n Nutter sandwiches and rice crispy treats were two childhood treats that I adored. I never got to eat them often and as I grew and my tastes changed, I forgot about those tasty treats.
Bringing back memories through food can really take you back to happy times. I never got to eat them often and as I grew and my tastes changed, I forgot about those tasty treats. Bringing back memories through food can really take you back to happy times. You can cook Fluff n Nutter Crispy Treats Topped In Dark Chocolate using 13 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fluff n Nutter Crispy Treats Topped In Dark Chocolate
- It’s of crispy rice cereal layer.
- Prepare 6 cup of crispy rice cereal.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of salted butter.
- You need 10 oz of mini marshmallows.
- It’s 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- It’s of fluff and nutter layer.
- Prepare 7 oz of marshmellow cream.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- You need 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare of chocolate topping.
- Prepare 2 of bags of dark chocolate chips, 10 ounces each bag.
- Prepare 1 cup of half and half, you may use heavy cream.
See great recipes for Blueberry fluff cake 🥮, Orange Dream Fluff Salad too! See great recipes for THIN & CRISPY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES #mommasrecipes too! See great recipes for Nicole's "Chocolate, Peanut Butter and Marshmallows " too! I just texted my husband to please come home from work and take these away from me because they are D**N good.
Fluff n Nutter Crispy Treats Topped In Dark Chocolate instructions
- Start with the crispy rice layer first. Get your ingredients ready and measured out. Butter a 9"x13" baking dish and set aside..
- In a large stock pot, preferably non stick melt butter over a medium low heat..
- Once butter is melted, add in vanilla and mini marshmallows..
- Stir until melted..
- Add in cereal and stir to combine the melted marshmallows with cereal. Remove from heat. Pour into the prepared greased pan and press down to create an even layer..
- Set this aside to make second layer..
- In the same pan to melt marshmallows, on same medium low heat, add marshmallow cream, peanut butter, vanilla and honey..
- Stir until melted together and creamy..
- Pour over the cereal and spread over entire layer. This makes a thin layer..
- Chill pan while making chocolate topping..
- In a sauce pan heat half and half over medium heat..
- Heat until the liquid comes to a summer. Do not let it come to a boil..
- Add chips to the heated cream. Let sit one minute to start melting. Stir until creamy and smooth..
- Pour over the top of peanut butter layer..
- Refrigerate for two hours to set up before cutting into squares to serve..
- Recipe by taylor68too..
I'm not even sure what to tell you about these particular Crispy Treats except to say, you should probably make some, right now. Gently stir together; you want to leave some streaks. Drop heaping tablespoons of the dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment or a silicone mat. (You can also take the last tablespoon of the marshmallow fluff and use it for the top of the cookies before baking to create a crunchy burnt marshmallow crust). In a large bowl mix the peanut butter and egg until well combined with a spoon. Make the cake: Using a handheld or stand mixer, beat the butter and brown sugar together on medium speed in a large bowl until creamed.