Chocolate truffle cake😊. Then this tender, luxurious layer cake is for you. With a ganache glaze and a fabulous bittersweet filling, the indulgence is so worth it. And Just like that, I decided to try and fix the situation as much as I can and share some of these divine Truffle Cake is the rich and over-the-top decadent chocolate cake you never thought to bake!
This decadent Chocolate Truffle Cake is perfect for the chocolate lover in your life. Rich chocolate cake paired with a silky chocolate ganache frosting. This Chocolate Truffle Cake is a chocolate lover's dream. You can have Chocolate truffle cake😊 using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate truffle cake😊
- Prepare 2 of eggs,1 tsp vanilla essence, 1/2cup sugar,1/2 cup oil.
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour, 1/2cup cocoa pwd,1 tsp baking pwd.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda,1/2cup warm coffee, 1/2cup milk,1/2cup hot water.
- Prepare of Truffle frosting:1/2 cup CONDENSED milk,1/2cup milk and 1/2 cup dark chocolate.
- It’s of Chocolate frosting:1 cup sugar,1/2 cup unsalted butter,1/2cup cocoa pwd and.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.(made some homemade fondant flowers).
- Prepare of Sugar syrup to soak cake (optional) it's good to add make it more moist.
It is seriously SO good, nicely balanced and not super sweet. Chocolate truffle cake is one of our favourite hybrid desserts – taking the best of decadent chocolate truffles and turning it into a rich, fluffy and (extremely!) moreish cake – a chocoholics dream! This deliciously decadent dessert can be made the day before to make a special occasion stress-free and. To assemble the cake, transfer the cake, with its cutting board, to the work surface.
Chocolate truffle cake😊 step by step
- Whisk egg,sugar,oil,vanilla essence in a bowl.whisk till combined.now sift all dry ingredients flour,cocoa and baking powder and soda,now add water n whisk.
- Now add milk,coffee and whisk till all combined,now pour the batter in baking tray and bake In oven 180° for 15 to 20 mins…when done cool it.
- Meanwhile prepare the truffle frosting…take a bowl add in condensed milk and milk n whisk it,now add the chocolate and microwave for 50 sec or 1 min…till all get combined & form silky texture..
- Chocolate frosting..heat sugar and butter in a pan…heat till butter dissolved,now add in cocoa and whisk well..now add milk n whisk till sugar dissolves and it's all combined and form silky and smooth texture..
- Now cut cake into half…add some sugar syrup (optional)then apply the chocolate frosting…and cover the cake with truffle frosting..
- Decorate cake as u like…I did simple & sweet..just use fork to make simple design and decorated with homemade fondant flowers…hope u guys like it…it taste so good.enjoy😊 pls subscribe my #youtube blog Tanvi.s 25 yummy food blog..pls do like,share and comment..
This cake uses chocolate four ways: ganache (chocolate cream frosting), chocolate cake layers, shavings, and cocoa. See the recipe for Chocolate Truffle Cake »Landon Nordeman. Biting into this lusciously creamy Paleo Chocolate Truffle Cake feels and tastes just like you're eating rich and creamy Chocolate Truffles with a fork… Mother's Day is just a few days away and perhaps you're still looking for that perfect dessert recipe… You know, that something insanely delicious that. This Drunken Chocolate Truffle Cake is made with a moist chocolate cake recipe, chocolate truffle filling & chocolate frosting – all infused with chocolate liqueur for a delicious "drunken" cake! One of the questions I'm asked most often about my recipes is where I find inspiration and how I come up.