Triple Chocolate Crinkle Cookies. Gooey, Crunchie, Soft and Moreish Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies that are perfect for any Cookie Lover! These cookies get the crinkle effect from the types of sugars used and the amount of chocolate used! You can always put less chocolate chips in if that takes your fancy, or even have.
These chocolate crinkle cookies are fudgy on the inside with a crisp outside edge! So rich and decadent and adored by any and all chocolate lovers. They are full of delicious chocolate flavor and have the best texture. You can cook Triple Chocolate Crinkle Cookies using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Triple Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Prepare 150 gr of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs (room temperature).
- Prepare 200 gr of butter (don’t use margarine).
- It’s 90 gr of cocoa powder (van houten).
- It’s 130 gr of all purpose flour.
- You need 3 tsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Chopped nuts (as desired).
- Prepare bars of Chopped dark chocolate.
- You need of Dark chocolate chips.
You'll also love my triple chocolate chip cookies, hot chocolate cookies. In the land of wanting to eat whatever we want over Christmas but we can't because hello fat pants, these cookies become a saviour. Chocolate dough rolled in powdered sugar and baked into a festive black and white cookie. A warning though: these cookies are so good and chocolaty they may not make the hot cocoa cravings go away.
Triple Chocolate Crinkle Cookies instructions
- Mix together butter and sugar (you can melt the butter but wait until it cools down) mixing it using mixer until it blended.
- Put eggs one at a time, add flour, cornstach, baking soda, vanilla essence, cocoa powder, salt mix it well.
- In a tray chop some nuts and dark chocolate, since I am a chocolate lover so I add another choco chips to the cookies (Triple chocolate! Yeay 😂) then put it to the cookies mixture.
- The mixture should be in a dough consistency, if it’s too dry then you can add more butter. Shape the dough into a ball put it in a cookie tray.
- Preheat oven for 180C. Bake for 15 min until crispy.
- Let it cool for a little bit, then put it in a airtight container. It can last up to 1 week.
In fact, they might just make them worse. This classic Chocolate Crinkle Cookies recipe is fun and easy to make, totally chocolatey and delicious, and perfect for the holidays! Chocolate Crinkle Cookie Ingredients: There's a good chance you may already have these ingredients in your pantry! Chewy triple chocolate cookies featuring white, milk, and semisweet chocolate chips. This chocolate cookie recipe is a chocolate lover's dream.