Date Energy balls. Get the recipe: No-Bake Nut & Date Energy Balls. Crispy Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Balls. Natural peanut butter and rice cereal make these energy balls extra crunchy—almost like a chocolate Rice Krispies treat without all the artificial junk.
These energy balls have a tasty combination of peanut butter and chocolate and are sweetened naturally with dates. No-bake energy balls are literally one of the easiest and quickest things to make. They are the perfect convenient snack, packed full of nutrients, complex carbs, natural sugars, and protein. You can cook Date Energy balls using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Date Energy balls
- It’s 2 cup of walnuts.
- You need 2 cups of dates.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded coconut.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
An ideal choice to satisfy a sugar craving and a healthy alternative to candy. How do you store date balls? Store your energy balls in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week. When you go to enjoy your frozen date balls, just defrost them in the fridge for a few hours before enjoying.
Date Energy balls step by step
- Crush the walnuts and coconut in the food processor first. Add dates to the process. Also, add vanilla extract and salt and blend until combined..
- Scoop them out with a spoon or press them with your hands to form the balls. Place them on parchment paper and leave them int the fridge for 30 minutes..
- Ready to serve!! Fast and easy..
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Home » Recipes » Healthy Treats » Nutty Date & Oat Energy Balls They have few calories and fill you up. I'm pretty sure you could throw these energy balls on a holiday treat plate and people wouldn't even know they're eating something healthy! They're sweet, crunchy, healthy and pretty much amazing.