Beef Scotch Fillet & Rocket Salad. A rib steak is a beef steak sliced from the rib primal of a beef animal, with rib bone attached. Scotch fillet is the name for ribeye steak in Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa. The meat for this type of fillet is taken from the main muscle attached to the cow's spine.
Scotch & Fillet – Ethical, Sustainable & Traceable Produce. Habbies Howe Free Range Beef Mince. Using only top quality cuts to produce a perfect mixture for all uses. You can have Beef Scotch Fillet & Rocket Salad using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Scotch Fillet & Rocket Salad
- It’s 2 of Beef scotch fillets, approx 450g.
- You need 1 of Sprinkle of garlic salt.
- It’s 1 of Sprinkle of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Semi sundried tomatoes, sliced.
- You need 1 of Olive oil for cooking.
- You need 60 grams of Baby rocket.
- Prepare 1 of Handful of baby beetroot leaves.
- Prepare 1 of Handful of English spinach leaves.
- It’s 1/2 of Red onion, finely sliced.
- You need 3 stick of Spring onion, sliced.
- You need 1/3 cup of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1/3 cup of Buttermilk.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Whole grain mustard.
- Prepare 1 of Black pepper to serve.
Instead, Scotch fillet is a term commonly used in Australia and New Zealand for a fillet cut from the rib tenderloin portion of beef, and sometimes pork. Beef Fillet with Red Wine Jus. If you have a whole scotch fillet you could try this option – try roasting a whole scotch fillet and carve to serve. Scotch fillet is around the top-of-the-range for beef steaks and and can also be used for a super premium roast.
Beef Scotch Fillet & Rocket Salad step by step
- Preheat oven to 200*C..
- Chop spuds in half, boil in a pot until softened but still holding together well. Oil spuds, salt spuds and bake until browned..
- Meanwhile, season steaks with garlic salt and paprika. Fry in hot pan (both sides) until around medium (still pink inside) and set aside to rest..
- Also – in a glass jar add Mayo, butter milk, garlic and mustard. Shake well..
- Throw salad leaves, semi sundries tomatoes and onions in a large salad bowl..
- Slice steaks and when spuds have cooled to warm throw both into salad. Top with dressing and serve with some cracked black pepper. Serves 3 or 4 or many sides..
Mey Selections Scotch Beef Fillet Whole As the least exercised muscle, fillet is the most tender beef cut. Very lean, with almost no fat, either cut into steaks or roast and serve very rare. Scotch fillet is the Australian and New Zealand name for the rib eye fillet, a cut of beef that comes Scotch fillets are known as rib eye fillets or rib fillets in the United States. Cook this flavorful cut in a. Scotch Fillet or Ribeye or Cube Roll, no matter what you call them, these steaks are perfect for the barbecue, then sliced in a juicy Beef Salad.