Almonds and dates energy balls. Dates work as natural sweeteners in this recipe. If you crave sweet but want to eat healthy, these almond balls will give you what you want. You'll eat deeply flavored chewy sweet almonds.
I make a ball from dates and almonds, then. This Almond Date Energy Balls Recipe is the solution. These little energy bites are great for a busy lifestyle or to prevent you from getting Hangry! You can cook Almonds and dates energy balls using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Almonds and dates energy balls
- It’s 100 grams of pitted dates.
- Prepare 100 grams of almond.
- You need 1 of cal spray olive oil.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of crushed pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare 1 of table spoon chia seeds.
Keep your refrigerator stocked with these cinnamon date balls so when hunger strikes you are ready! This recipe is Paleo compliant, gluten free, grain free and vegan. If the mixture holds, then roll portions of the mixture into evenly sized balls. If you fancy a topping, rolling your energy balls in desiccated coconut works extremely well.
Almonds and dates energy balls step by step
- Warm up the dates with 1-2 spray of olive oil. Worked for me but if you want more add olive oil or even coconut oil..
- Blend the rest of the ingredients together apart from pumpkin seeds..
- Roll them into a ball shape and give it a good rub in crushed pumpkin seeds! Enjoy when you fancy a sweet without worrying about putting weight on! (if ate in moderation it's hard to gain weight with anything we eat).
Feel free to experiment with other toppings and let me know what you think. I have a feeling that pistachios, macadamias, Brazil nuts, or walnuts would work very well. Nuts, dates, honey, oats and a little vanilla extract makes these energy balls taste just like a caramel flavoured dessert – and who on earth doesn't love a guilt-free dessert!? Enjoy xx PS – If you're a fan of energy balls, then make sure you also check out my Peanut Butter Brownie Bliss Balls and my Double Choc Bliss Balls too! Begin by placing the almonds in the food processor and pulsing until they are nicely crushed.