Healthy No-Bake Oatmeal, Dates And Assorted Nuts Energy Bars. Fast Bar is a nutritional boost of ingredients, designed to support intermittent fasting. Our bar features a blend of ingredients at scientific portions of macro & micronutrients. Help Fuel Your Morning With Nature Valley™ Soft-Baked Oatmeal Squares.
These Energy Bars are the most decadent yet healthy thing to emerge from my kitchen this week, and let me tell you they are worth every crunchy bite! They are the perfect bake-sale treat, hiking snack, or healthy homey. Healthy Oatmeal Energy Bar With Dates & Nuts Recipe are the no-bake Energy Bars and are the most decadent yet healthy emergence from my kitchen recently and let me tell you they are worth every crunchy bite! You can have Healthy No-Bake Oatmeal, Dates And Assorted Nuts Energy Bars using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy No-Bake Oatmeal, Dates And Assorted Nuts Energy Bars
- You need 1 1/2 cups of Rolled oats.
- It’s 1 packed cup of Pitted dates.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Good quality honey (or agave syrup).
- You need 1/4 cup of Creamy peanut butter (or almond/ cashew butter).
- It’s 1 cup of Raw or toasted mixed nuts (I used almonds, pistachios and pecans).
They are the perfect bake-sale treat, hiking snack, or healthy homey dessert. Or have one for breakfast, with your morning cuppa or a glass of milk. Healthy No-Bake Oatmeal, Dates And Assorted Nuts Energy Bars Plattershare pitted dates, rolled oats, mixed nuts, creamy peanut butter, honey Healthy Apricot, Date Oat Bars In The Lyons Den The base ingredients for date nut bars. Sweet dates are what makes these bars naturally sweet with just a little bit of honey added.
Healthy No-Bake Oatmeal, Dates And Assorted Nuts Energy Bars step by step
- Chop the assorted nuts and keep aside..
- Process dates in a food processor until small bits remain (this may take about 1 minute or so). It should form a “dough” like consistency and will roll into a ball..
- Dry roast or toast the rolled oats in a non-stick pan for a few minutes until the color has change to a light brown. Take care not to burn the oats..
- Place the oats, chopped nuts and dates in a bowl and set aside..
- In a small saucepan, warm honey and peanut butter over low heat. Stir and pour over the oats mixture and then mix, breaking up the dates till well combined..
- Once thoroughly mixed, transfer to a dish/ pan lined with aluminium foil/ parchment paper so they lift out easily. Press down until uniformly flattened. Cover with aluminium foil/ parchment paper or plastic wrap, and let it set in the refrigerator or freezer for 25 to 30 minutes to harden..
- Remove the set bar from the dish and chop into even bars. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator. These stay well..
- I used home-made peanut butter and not store-bought to make it a completely healthy snack free of any preservatives. But you could use store-bought ones too..
The dates get mashed up in the food processor and then mixed with honey, peanut butter, oatmeal, chocolate chips and other high energy fixin's. The Best Date Nut Energy Bar Recipes on Yummly We LOVE No-Bake Oatmeal Energy Balls, and I have been making them pretty much non-stop this year. A while ago I posted about date paste. It is wonderful to sweeten desserts with it or just add the paste to your smoothies, but there is so much more you can do with dates.