Date Syrup BBQ Chicken. A little date syrup pairs beautifully with these roast chicken thighs. For more chicken thigh recipes visit Goodhousekeeping.co.uk. Natural sweeteners aren't just for sweet treats. Отмена. Месяц бесплатно.
The sauce gives the chicken skewers a beautifully sweet and tangy lemon flavour. Buy pure maple syrup not maple flavoured syrup. Sweet, fall-apart tender and perfect for sandwiches, salads, BBQ plates and more! You can have Date Syrup BBQ Chicken using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Date Syrup BBQ Chicken
- It’s 12 of Drumsticks.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 4 clove of crushed garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- You need 3 tbsp of Date syrup.
- It’s 3/4 cup of BBQ sauce (I used sweet baby rays).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Siracha.
Stubbs is gluten-free and doesn't contain high-fructose corn syrup. All four members have been "buddies since childhood", and convened to form the band when Ken announced the hiatus of Hi-Standard. Pineapple BBQ Chicken Meatballs are the ultimate party appetizer when you need something quick and easy! Make this oven-roasted BBQ chicken the BBQ chicken you eat weekday to weekend and all year long.
Date Syrup BBQ Chicken step by step
- Add salt, pepper, lemon juice, garlic, and date syrup to chicken in a zip lock bag and marinate for 4+ hours.
- When ready to cook- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Lay chicken – skin side down- on a greased cookie sheet and bake at 400°F for about 25-30 mins..
- Mix BBQ sauce and Siracha in a small bowl (more or less Siracha depending on how much spice you like).
- About 10mins into baking, baste chicken with BBQ mixture. And bake for another 10mins. Flip chicken over and baste with BBQ mixture and finish cooking. After chicken was finished cooking I broiled the chicken on low for about 5mins just to caramelize a bit more.
Sticky-sweet BBQ chicken is the quintessential summer dinner that shouldn't be limited to the lucky folks with backyard grills. The oven has the power to quickly turn chicken pieces into crispy. Easiest, tastiest maple and dijon chicken recipe, ever. You won't regret making this at all! The combination of maple syrup and dijon mustard may sound CRAZY to you but I assure you, it is absolutely phenomenal!