Radicchio and Arugula Salad. Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste. Combine arugula, fennel, and radicchio in a bowl; set aside. Whisk together lemon juice, oil, salt, and pepper; toss with salad.
Add the arugula, radicchio, escarole and parsley but do not toss. This colorful summer salad of arugula, radicchio, and parsley, topped with a oven-dried olive seasoning is perfect for outdoor entertaining. Combine radicchio, arugula, and parsley in a bowl. You can cook Radicchio and Arugula Salad using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Radicchio and Arugula Salad
- It’s 1 lb of package of Radicchio Romaine and Arugula Salad mix.
- It’s 2 large of vine rippened tomatoes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Parmigano-Reggiano cheese.
- You need of Karft zesty and bright Italian dressing, or your favorite.
Drizzle with oil, then sprinkle with lemon juice and black-olive seasoning. Mix the radicchio, handfuls of arugula and parmesan, along with the red onion in a bowl. Dress with half of the balsamic, half of the olive oil and a little salt and pepper. Mix carefully and add more balsamic and olive oil, if needed, to coat the greens lightly.
Radicchio and Arugula Salad instructions
- Wash and slice your tomatoes into wedges.
- Look your salad mix over well put into bowl add your tomatoes and cheese toss dress it with your dressing hope you enjoy.
Grate a little extra parmesan over the salad and eat. Raw chopped radicchio you often find in those bagged salad mixes. But here's the cool thing, radicchio is outstanding grilled. Chop them into salad sized pieces, toss them with dressing, and sprinkle on a little grated Parmesan or Pecorino and you're there. Do you have a favorite way of.