Creamy dill pickle potato salad. Dill pickles add pizzazz to this old-fashioned chilled salad. The creamy, well-dressed side dish makes a flavorful and attractive addition to a Fourth of Peel and cube potatoes; place in a large bowl. Add the eggs, celery, onions and pickles.
This Dill Pickle Potato Salad is one of my favorites! Chunky potatoes, crunchy pickles and hard-boiled eggs, tossed with creamy dill dressing is always a hit in our house. A creamy dill pickle potato salad with crunchy dill pickles in a dill pickle juice infused dressing! You can have Creamy dill pickle potato salad using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy dill pickle potato salad
- Prepare 1 quart of red skin potatoes cut into bite size pieces.
- You need 2 tablespoons of chopped celery.
- You need 3 of spears Valley Brook Farms grape leaf dill pickle spears diced.
- You need 3 tablespoons of diced scallions (or red onion).
- You need 3 of heaping tablespoons mayonnaise.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Valley Brook Farms Flying pepper mustard.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of juice from pickles.
- It’s to taste of Fresh ground pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of fresh dill finely chopped.
Red skinned potatoes are the perfect choice for a potato salad they hold their shape while still giving a creamy texture and don't soak in a ton of water when they're boiled. I love dill pickles but it is equally delicious with sweet pickles. My dear late mother in law was a sweet pickle potato salad person. This Creamy Cucumber Tomato Salad from Spend with Pennies is a fellow blogger favorite!!
Creamy dill pickle potato salad instructions
- Bring large pot of well salted water to boil then add potatoes and cook till till tender (about 15 minutes). Drain and let cool while adding other ingredients to a large bowl. Then add potatoes and stir gently. Taste and adjust for seasoning..
- Cover salad and refrigerate up to an hour before serving.
This is for the dill pickle lovers! Sprinkle with the pickle juice and gentle toss. Creamy Dill Potato Salad is a classic side dish for summer cookouts, potlucks and holiday dinners. My favorite Potato Gratin is on. Creamy Dill Potato Salad is a fabulously delicious, but simple potato salad loaded with the flavor of fresh dill.