Leftover Steelhead Trout BLT with Mayo Dill Sauce. The Best Steelhead Recipes on Yummly Grilled Spiced Steelhead Trout, Veracruz Style Steelhead Or Salmon, Easy Massaman Salmon Or Steelhead Curry. Super delicious and easy baked steelhead trout.
Steelhead trout is flavored with honey, mesquite seasoning, and pepper for a quick and easy meal for weeknights. Tried this last night with a huge piece of trout. I didn't have enough honey so I used just a little light agave and tried a different dry rub in different sections since it was so large: a tropical. You can cook Leftover Steelhead Trout BLT with Mayo Dill Sauce using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Leftover Steelhead Trout BLT with Mayo Dill Sauce
- It’s 2 slices of your favourite bread.
- You need of Left over salmon or trout.
- Prepare of Tomato.
- You need of Fresh baby spinach.
- You need of Sauce:.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lime juice.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of dill.
These BLT Wraps are loaded with crisp thick cut bacon, fresh lettuce, basted tomatoes, and a mouthwatering sauce that takes this BLT out of this world! Turn tomatoes and brush each side with the mixture to ensure full coverage. A wide variety of steelhead trout options are available to you, such as variety, ships from, and style. My love of dill started rather recently when I made dill-infused vodka.
Leftover Steelhead Trout BLT with Mayo Dill Sauce step by step
- Start by preparing the sauce. Combine the mayo, lime juice, and dill in a bowl. Set aside..
- Toast up your favourite bread. Brush with some butter for extra flavour..
- Assemble your sandwich. Spread the mayo dill sauce on a slice of toast. Add salmon, sliced tomato, and spinach (in that order). Top with another slice of toast..
- Cut in half and serve with a glass of orange juice. Enjoy..
I found that, compared to the Definitely make extra of the dill dipping sauce. Spoon it over grilled fish and chicken, toss it with Hang onto the leftover brine in the bottom of your jar of pickles and use it to make this spice tangy. Garlic mayonnaise, or aioli, is one of America's most popular cold sauces. This simple aioli recipe has unlimited uses. This shortcut aioli recipe has countless uses; from a super sandwich spread, to a great dip for vegetables, to a sauce for grilled seafood.