Tuna Pasta Dill Salad. This flavorful pasta salad features white tuna, chopped red onion, red bell pepper, garlic, and sliced grape tomatoes. The fresh dill and lemon juice add a bit of brightness to the creamy dressing, making this pasta salad perfect for an everyday lunch, or as a side dish at your next cookout. This healthy tuna pasta salad recipe is tasty, filling, and great for a light summer meal.
It has carbs from the pasta, protein. This creamy Tuna Pasta Salad Recipe is tangy, crunchy, oniony and delightful! Perfect for a healthy lunch, light dinner or snack to store in the fridge. You can cook Tuna Pasta Dill Salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna Pasta Dill Salad
- Prepare 1-16 ounce of box pasta (any shape you like).
- It’s 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 cup of plain yogurt.
- It’s 5 teaspoons of dried dill weed.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of milk.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 2-5 ounce of can tuna fish in water (drain water).
Is it strange that I crave savory things like cold dill pickles and tuna? I know I'm not pregnant anymore, but I am starving and thirsty all the live long day. This recipe for tuna pasta salad is easy to make and is perfect for potlucks and barbecues, or This tuna pasta salad is a classic recipe that's been around for many years. The first time I tried it was at Dill – you can add dill or any other fresh herb that you like.
Tuna Pasta Dill Salad step by step
- Cook pasta to desired doneness, drain and rinse with cold water……
- Combine in a bowl : mayonnaise, yogurt, dill weed, milk, black pepper and tuna fish, mix well……
- Mix pasta with mayonnaise mixture until pasta is completely coated……
- Chill for several hours, serve and enjoy 😉!.
Mustard and dill really add wonderful flair to the flavor of this simple salad. Creamy Tuna Pasta Salad is one of our favorite versions of classic tuna salad! When you add in a handful of veggies and some pasta, this This pasta salad uses sweet pickle relish in the dressing but of course you swap it with chopped dill pickles (but you may want to add a pinch of sugar to the. Tuna pasta salad loaded with creamy avocado, red onion, and diced tomatoes. We had our first pool day of the season Mix together the mayonnaise, dill, lemon juice, salt and pepper and add that to the bowl with the pasta, tuna, and veggies.