Dill potato salad. Place the potatoes and eggs in a large salad bowl, and sprinkle with dried dill. Pour the dressing over the potatoes and eggs, and mix lightly. A delicious creamy potato salad loaded with fresh dill and flavor.
Stir gently until all the potatoes are coated with dressing. You can make the salad up to a couple of hours in advance. Dill Potato Salad With Radishes & Peas. You can cook Dill potato salad using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dill potato salad
- It’s 3/4 lb of baby red potatoes.
- You need 1/2 tbs of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 tbs of dill pickle juice.
- It’s 1/2 tbs of dill pickle juice.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of celery, diced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of dill pickle, chopped or relish.
- It’s 1/3 cup of chopped green onion.
- It’s 1/4 cup of loosely packed fresh finely chopped dill.
- It’s of Optional: 2 hard boiled eggs, whites only, chopped.
Dill pickles add pizzazz to this old-fashioned chilled salad. The creamy, well-dressed side dish makes a flavorful and attractive addition to a Fourth of July picnic or church supper.—Nancy Holland, Morgan. Dill Potato Salad is a simple side dish and easy to make. Consist of basic ingredients but full of flavor!
Dill potato salad instructions
- Bring whole potatoes to a boil and boil until tender, about 15 minutes. (Boil eggs, drain and cool if using) Drain, halve and quarter potatoes. Place in a large bowl. In a small bowl, mix 1 tbs pickle juice and 1/2 tbs dijon mustard. Pour over potatoes, toss to coat. Refrigerate at least 30mins or up to 1 hour..
- Add celery, pickles or relish, green onions, dill, (and eggs if using) to the bowl with the cooled potatoes..
- Mix mayonnaise, 1/2 tbs pickle juice, paprika, salt, and pepper and stir until smooth. Add to bowl of potatoes and toss to coat.
Dill Potato Salad perfect combo with some grilled. This Vegan Dill Potato Salad is creamy, bright and flavorful. I like using a mix of vinegar and lemon juice to really brighten up the potato salad. This potato salad gets some excellent flavor from dill pickle relish, a little mustard, and hard-cooked eggs. It's a delicious side dish, perfect for any cookout or picnic, or served with a lunch sandwich or.