Creamy Dill Chicken with Roasted Potatoes and Broccoli. This Perfectly Seasoned, Moist & Tender Chicken Awaits You And Your Family. In a large skillet on medium-high, heat oil. Arrange chicken pieces over top of potatoes and bell peppers.
I could definitely eat more of this sauce! It tasted equally great on the potatoes and the beans too. The potatoes stuck to the pan this time but that's probably my fault. You can cook Creamy Dill Chicken with Roasted Potatoes and Broccoli using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Dill Chicken with Roasted Potatoes and Broccoli
- It’s 4 pcs of boneless chicken breast/thighs.
- Prepare 350 gr of broccoli florets.
- It’s 700 gr of yukon potatoes.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of salt and black pepper.
- It’s of For the sauce:.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fresh minced dill leaves.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- You need 1 of chicken stock concentrate.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of air.
Toss potatoes on a baking sheet with a drizzle of olive oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. This dinner entree is delicious for a family dinner but elegant enough to serve to guests. Serve the chicken breasts with the sauce and hot cooked noodles, rice, or potatoes. For side vegetables, add steamed broccoli, green beans, or these simple buttered snow pea pods.
Creamy Dill Chicken with Roasted Potatoes and Broccoli instructions
- Preheat the oven to 450 F..
- Wash the potatoes. Cut into bite sizes. Toss potatoes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicon mat with 2 Tbsp olive oil, salt, and black pepper to taste. Roast in oven for 22-25 minutes until tender and lightly brown. Toast halfway through..
- Wash the broccoli florets. Toss broccoli florets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicon mat with 1 Tbsp olive oil, salt, and black pepper to taste. Roast in oven for 15-18 minutes. Toast halfway through..
- Pat chicken dry with a paper towel. Season with salt and black pepper all over..
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil on a large pan over medium high heat. Cook the chicken until golden brown on both sides. Remove from the heat. Add the sauce ingredients into the pan used for cooking the chicken. Mix well. Season with salt and black pepper. Remove from the heat..
- Arrange chicken, potatoes, and broccoli on serving plates. Pour some sauce on top of the chicken. Garnish with dill leaves. Serve warm! 😋.
A hearty combo of rotini pasta, ground chicken, and diced broccoli mixed in a creamy sauce, this kid-friendly main dish is topped with melted Cheddar cheese. Add broccoli and broth to same skillet; bring to a boil. Using a slotted spoon, remove broccoli from pan, reserving broth. In a small bowl, mix flour, dill and milk until smooth; stir into broth in pan. A satisfying, plant-rich entrée or side with roasted broccoli, sweet potato, and chickpeas.