Easy Carrot & Apple Salad with Dill & Blue Cheese. Jump to the Easy Carrot Cake Recipe or watch our quick recipe video below to see how we make it. How to make carrot cake from scratch. This cake is quick and easy to.
Today I'm going to share my secret super quick and easy carrot cupcake recipe. I've been making I got home and sat there wondering what can I make with all these carrots. The first thing that came to. You can have Easy Carrot & Apple Salad with Dill & Blue Cheese using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Carrot & Apple Salad with Dill & Blue Cheese
- Prepare of Salad:.
- It’s 2.5-3 cups of shredded or julienned carrots (about 3 or 4 medium carrots).
- Prepare 1 of small apple, cored and diced (I used Gala today.).
- You need 2 Tablespoons of minced onions (or 1/2 teaspoon onion powder).
- It’s 2-3 Tablespoons of chopped fresh dill (or 2 to 3 teaspoons dried dill).
- It’s of Dressing:.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of mayonnaise (or yogurt or sour cream if you like).
- You need 2 Tablespoons of fresh lemon juice (just 1 Tablespoon if using yogurt or sour cream).
- You need 3/4 teaspoon of sugar.
- It’s 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of salt (Start at the lower end. You'll need less salt if mayo, more if yogurt or sour cream).
- You need of Topping:.
- You need 1/4 cup of crumbled blue cheese (feta and chevre also work).
This naturally sweet veggie shines in this easy, creamy carrot soup that's sure to please adults and Have you ever met a kid who didn't like carrots? This naturally sweet veggie shines in this easy. This recipe makes a fabulous and moist carrot cake. Try it for Thanksgiving instead of or in addition to pumpkin pie.
Easy Carrot & Apple Salad with Dill & Blue Cheese step by step
- Put all your salad ingredients in a mixing bowl..
- Add dressing ingredients..
- Mix thoroughly..
- Transfer to a serving dish and sprinkle with blue cheese (and a little more dill if you like)..
- Enjoy! (With trash nachos or whatever. :P).
Stir in the carrots and the walnuts. Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan. Get your veggie fix with these easy carrot recipes. The perfect way to start the day with these Easy Carrot Cake Muffins. You can always fancy them up for the perfect dessert with a delicious Creamy Cream Cheese Frosting.