Feta Cheese & Dill Muffins. Buy Groceries at Amazon & Save. Feta, Kasseri, Kefolograviera, Kefalotiri & Vlahotiri Greek Cheese. It is a crumbly aged cheese, commonly produced in blocks, and has a slightly grainy texture in comparison to other cheeses.
Calcium and protein help maintain bone density and prevent osteoporosis,. A classic of Greek cuisine, feta also features fewer calories than many other cheeses. And its relatively intense flavor means you can use less cheese without sacrificing flavor. You can cook Feta Cheese & Dill Muffins using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Feta Cheese & Dill Muffins
- It’s 2 cups of Feta Cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tablespoons of Dill (thinly chopped).
- It’s 3 cups of All Purpose Flour.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Butter (melted).
- You need 2 tablespoons of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs (whisked).
- You need 2 cups of Milk.
But maybe the best news of all, feta cheese is actually surprisingly easy to make at home. And the delicious results are well worth the effort. Feta is undoubtedly one of the most famous Greek cheeses. The cheese is protected by EU legislation and only those cheeses manufactured in Macedonia, Thrace, Thessaly, Central Mainland Greece, the Peloponnese, Lesvos and Island of Kefalonia can be called 'feta'.
Feta Cheese & Dill Muffins step by step
- Mix dry ingredients together in a large bowl..
- Thinly chop dill and add into dry ingredients along with the cheese and blend. How much dill you add into your muffins is up to you..
- In a separate bowl add the eggs, milk,.
- And melted butter..
- Add the egg mixture into the dry ingredients and blend..
- Spoon into muffin cups and bake at 180 degrees for 45 minutes, or until golden brown..
- Kali Orexi!!! 🙂.
Similar cheeses produced elsewhere in the eastern Mediterranean and. Tangy feta cheese, fresh mushrooms, tomatoes, onions, bell peppers and olives are tossed with spicy pepperoni and macaroni in an herb-infused vinaigrette. This is great as a party appetizer or a full meal. Tasty, full of flavor and good for you. The crunchy crust is what I really like!