Super Easy Roasted Lemon Dill Salmon with Basil Tomatoes. Great recipe for Super Easy Roasted Lemon Dill Salmon with Basil Tomatoes. Our Sunday brunch crowd loved it! My choice of dried versus fresh herbs was totally dependent on availability.
Begin by making the roasted tomatoes. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Place the tomatoes and garlic on the sheet and toss with the olive oil, salt, and pepper. You can have Super Easy Roasted Lemon Dill Salmon with Basil Tomatoes using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Super Easy Roasted Lemon Dill Salmon with Basil Tomatoes
- Prepare of Salmon:.
- It’s 2 pound of salmon fillet.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of fresh chopped basil for garnish at the end.
- You need of Salmon Topping:.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, grated.
- You need 2 teaspoons of dry dill (you can also use fresh if you've got it!).
- Prepare of zest of half a lemon.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare of Tomatoes:.
- You need 1 pint of cherry or grape tomatoes.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 3 Tablespoons of chopped fresh basil.
This Lemon Dill Salmon is easy, healthy, and delicious. Lemon Dill Salmon is one of my go-to healthy, quick and easy weeknight meals. I use fresh dill for this recipe, but you can also use dried dill. Brush the salmon filets with the vegetable and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Super Easy Roasted Lemon Dill Salmon with Basil Tomatoes instructions
- Preheat oven to 450F..
- Take salmon out of the refrigerator, place skin side down on a foil-lined sheet pan, pat the flesh side dry with a paper towel, and season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and set aside..
- Make salmon topping by mixing salmon topping ingredients (mayonnaise, grated garlic, dill, lemon zest and juice, and olive oil) in a small to medium bowl until they're thoroughly combined and set aside..
- Prepare tomatoes by mixing all tomato ingredients (tomatoes, salt, garlic powder, olive oil, chopped basil) in a large bowl and tossing until thoroughly combined..
- Spread salmon topping evenly over salmon fillet..
- Throw the tomatoes on the pan next to the salmon. (I do roughly half per side.).
- Roast for 15 minutes at 450F..
- Garnish with fresh chopped basil, and that's it! Enjoy!.
Line a baking sheet with a piece of aluminum foil, and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Place the salmon fillets onto the foil, sprinkle with basil, top with tomato slices, drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese. Pan-roasted salmon with purple sprouting broccoli and anchovy-rosemary sauce. Far too many salmon recipes on this site contain too many ingredients and are much too complicated to prepare for a casual weekday meal. This recipe was perfect: simple, easy to prepare, yet with a restaurant quality results.