Lime n' Dill Rice. Add rice and "parch" over low heat, by stirring until the rice turns white again. Do not let the rice brown. Add the rest to the ingredients and bring to boil.
A deliciously different type of rice dish that everyone will enjoy. I like to use fresh dill when available, and then use it for the garnish as well. How to make delicious and flavorful cilantro lime rice that tastes even better than your favorite restaurants! You can cook Lime n' Dill Rice using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lime n' Dill Rice
- You need 1.5 Cups of uncooked rice (I use Jasmine).
- You need 1 Cup of water.
- Prepare 2 Cups of chicken broth or stock.
- It’s 1 of Large lime or two small limes (juiced).
- It’s 2 of Grated or minced cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of dried dill (you can use fresh).
- Prepare 1/2 Tablespoons of Telecherry pepper (black pepper is fine).
Jump to the Cilantro Lime Rice Recipe or read on to see our tips for making it. If you don't like cilantro or want to change the flavors up a little, try other herbs like parsley, basil, mint or dill. BEST cilantro lime rice, no kidding! Perfect with Mexican and Asian food, great in burritos.
Lime n' Dill Rice instructions
- Add rice, water, chicken broth/stock, and garlic together in rice cooker. Mix and let cook..
- Once cooked, put rice into a serving bowl or mixing bowl..
- Gradually add the dill, pepper, and lime juice all while mixing. If you add it all at once it could clump in one section of the rice..
Over time it became a staple food item for Iranians Over time, four methods have developed for preparing Persian rice: kateh, damy, chelow, and polo. Kateh is simply rice steamed with water, salt. Rice is the ideal side for soaking up sauces and balancing out spicy dishes. This Middle Eastern recipe for basic white rice is kicked up a notch with chopped In this Middle Eastern recipe, basmati rice, a very long-grain white rice, is used. Basmati is treasured for its light and fluffy qualities and that it does.