Rocket Caprese Salad.
You can have Rocket Caprese Salad using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rocket Caprese Salad
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Pine Nuts.
- Prepare 100 grams of Rocket Salad.
- It’s 4 medium of Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 medium of Bocconcini Mozzarella Ball ( 125 g net ).
- You need 1 dash of salt + pepper to taste , preferably grinded pepper.
Rocket Caprese Salad step by step
- Heat up frying pan with 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Ad pine nuts and fry for about 3-5 minutes until golden brown, watch the pine nuts they brown quickly!.
- Drain the oil of pine nuts on a kitchen tissues / paper towel.
- Wash rocket and tomatoes.
- Cut tomatoes in medium cubes.
- Cut or tear mozzarella in small pieces.
- Nicely arrange all ingredients on a plate or just mix together in bowl.
- Ad 3 tablespoons of olive oil and salt + pepper to taste.
- Enjoy ;).