Dill Dip. Dill Dip III. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This easy dill dip goes great with chips, veggies, or bread and can be thrown together in flash. We're about to dive head first into party season and I already know this dill dip recipe is one of the first.
Your veggie platter deserves more than a sad store-bought dip. This easy dill dip comes together in. It is traditionally served in a rye bread bowl (rip out pieces of bread in the top to hollow out a bowl for the dip, and then place the bread around the edges of the platter). You can have Dill Dip using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Dill Dip
- You need 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Accent flavor enhancer.
- You need 1-2 teaspoons of dill weed (I like a stronger dill flavor I use 2).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 Tablespoon of Parsley.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoons of seasoned salt.
- You need 1/2 Tablespoon of garlic powder (ok to omit) I'm a garlic fiend!.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of onion flakes.
The perfect appetizer for game day, a party or that big meal coming up. This tantalising Dill Dip has a irresistible aroma and creamy texture. The inherent richness of curds and cream is perfectly complemented by the distinctive flavour of dill leaves. This Spicy Dill Dip Recipe is full of flavor!
Dill Dip instructions
- I make this with dry spices. Combine all ingredients together. Cover and refrigerate and allow ingredients to enhance one another..
- I use a round salt rye bread creating a well in the center and filling with dip. Use additional rye for dipping. Also perfect for fresh veggies..
Pair it with all your favorite veggie and pita dippers and get ready for it to disappear and your next party or gathering! This Dill Dip Recipe comes together with just a few simple ingredients and is the perfect dip recipe for your tailgating party! This Dill Dip Recipe was just the beginning of my tailgate party though! Dill Dip Recipe is the perfect dip for all your summer entertaining. Dill pickle fans will love this creamy, tangy dip, which is great served with pretzels, potato chips or vegetables!