Dill Sauce Meatballs. I used premade meatballs and cooked the meatballs and sauce together before serving. Reviews for: Photos of Danish Meatballs with Dill Sauce. DIRECTIONS Continue stirring until thickened and bubbly, then blend in sour cream, dill and seasonings.
Greek Lamb Meatballs with Creamy Dill Dipping Sauce. Reheat the sauce and pour over the meatballs. Sprinkle with the remaining parsley and dill and serve with the mash.. You can cook Dill Sauce Meatballs using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dill Sauce Meatballs
- It’s of –Meatballs—–.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 3 pounds of ground meat I used beef.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dehydrated onion.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- It’s of —Sauce—–.
- It’s 2 cups of sour cream.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of dill weed.
- It’s to taste of salt.
Garlic Dill Yogurt Sauce – Tender, juicy, perfectly seasoned baked chicken meatballs topped with a Meatballs are the answer to my whiny kids that won't try anything new. Learn how to make/prepare Danish Meatballs with Dill Sauce by following this easy recipe. Drizzle the melted butter over the meatballs. Turn bag several times to mix.
Dill Sauce Meatballs step by step
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the cheese, garlic, and onion with two eggs.
- Mix the meat with the cheese mixture.
- Form into ball and bake 30-40 minutes till done.
- To a mixing bowl add the sour cream, season wit a bit of salt. Mix in the meatballs..
- Add dill weed and mix together.
- Let rest 10 minutes, then stir..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Spoon meatballs and sauce into large serving bowl. Brown Sugar and Mustard Ham-Glaze Sauce. That's where these Mediterranean Meatballs come in. The Best Meatball Sauce Recipes on Yummly Learn how to prepare this easy Meatballs with Yogurt-Dill Dipping Sauce recipe like a pro.