Lemon & Dill Chicken. Overview Information Lemon is a type of citrus fruit. The fruit, juice, and peel are used to make medicine. Lemon is used to treat scurvy, a condition caused by not having enough vitamin C.
Lemon definition, the yellowish, acid fruit of a subtropical citrus tree, Citrus limon. Its toothed leaves are light green and the citrus fruit (lemon) is oval, small, and green to yellow. Unlike other citrus varieties, the lemon tree bears fruit continuously. You can have Lemon & Dill Chicken using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon & Dill Chicken
- You need 2 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 3 teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of finely chopped onion.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of flour.
- You need 1 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- You need 2 tablespoon of chopped fresh dill.
History People make lemonade by mixing lemon juice and water. Drinking its juice with olive oil is a known home remedy for gallstones. As per the results reported in a study by the Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases, lemon water may provide some protection against inflammatory polyarthritis and arthritis, too. However, more research is needed to confirm the efficacy of these results.
Lemon & Dill Chicken instructions
- Season chicken breasts on both sides with salt and pepper. Heat 1½ teaspoons oil in a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and sear until well browned on both sides, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer chicken to a plate and tent with foil..
- Reduce heat to medium. Add the remaining 1½ teaspoons oil to the pan. Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Whisk broth, flour, 1 tablespoon dill and lemon juice in a measuring cup and add to pan. Cook, whisking, until slightly thickened, about 3 minutes..
- Return the chicken and any accumulated juices to the pan; reduce heat to low and simmer until the chicken is cooked through, about 4 minutes..
- Season sauce with salt and pepper and spoon over the chicken. Garnish with the remaining 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill..
Fresh lemon juice and lemon zest make this lemon meringue pie filling tart and lovely. And when it's poured into a waiting crust, topped with billows of meringue, and baked, it's downright dreamy. Lemonade is a very refreshing drink, and this is the best one ever! Lemons are a good source of vitamin C. Research shows that eating fruits and vegetables rich in.