Dill Breakfast. If you are a smoked salmon lover, this is the breakfast hash recipe for you! The smoky fish melds with sautéed potatoes and fresh dill for a dish that would be great for breakfast, lunch or dinner. My love of dill started rather recently when I made dill-infused vodka.
Motivated by determination and a cold-blooded. Choose from traditional Jewish food, healthy or indulgent food, breakfast or dinner ideas and more. The flavour of smoked salmon is pleasantly complimented by the chard and dill pancakes in this. You can cook Dill Breakfast using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dill Breakfast
- You need 1 tablespoon of dill weed.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 5 ounces of canned pink salmon, packed in water, drain the water.
- Prepare 5 ounces of canned tuna, packed in olive oil.
- You need to taste of salt for eggs.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of water.
- Prepare to taste of ground black pepper.
Breakfast is available on request for an extra charge. Also known as dill weed, this is a green herb with wiry, thread-like leaves that grow in clusters. It has a strong, distinctive taste that is like a combination of fennel, anise and celery, with warm. Dill Pickle Bread Delicious yeast bread made with dill pickles.
Dill Breakfast instructions
- Heat a pan. Add tuna and oil. Add drained salmon. Fry for 5 minutes. Stir..
- Move to a plate, and add the dill weed..
- Add eggs to a hot pan and as the whites are cooking add a lid. Pour water in pan and cover again..
- When the egg whites are done but yokes are runny add salt and pepper..
- Add eggs to top of fish..
- Garnish with a bit of dill. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Perfect addition to every summer picnic for all the pickle lovers. Heat is the enemy of dill weed but not dill seed. Get tips on cooking with dill, including substitutions and measures. Dill Cooking Tips: Dill Weed and Dill Seeds. Dill adds some iron to the equation, helping you improve haemoglobin levels too.