Dill Garlic Picked Beets and Eggs. Find Deals on Sliced Pickled Beets in Groceries on Amazon. Place eggs in a medium saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat.
The finished fermented beets are delicious, crisp, tangy, and add a beautiful pop. Other good options are hot sauce, jalapenos, turmeric, horseradish, garlic, onions, dill, and tarragon. So now you know that recipes for pickled eggs are pretty versatile, but how do you make pickled eggs? You can cook Dill Garlic Picked Beets and Eggs using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dill Garlic Picked Beets and Eggs
- It’s 12 of eggs.
- You need 2 cans of sliced beets.
- You need 3 tablespoons of minced garlic.
- You need 3-4 sprigs of dill.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups of vinager.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sliced onions.
Really it's pretty simple once you have peeled hard-boiled eggs. Start by packing the hard-boiled eggs into a. Although we love beets in all forms, hubby and I both LOVE pickled beets. So, when I saw some beautiful red beets, I decided to give pickled beets a try.
Dill Garlic Picked Beets and Eggs instructions
- Hard boil your eggs and set aside..
- In small pan brown your garlic with your dill you add a small drop of butter if you like.
- In a sauce pan bring your beets with all the juice and your dill/garlic mixture to a very light light simmer then remove from stove..
- Peel your eggs and rinse with cold water and pat dry..
- Add all ingredients together including vinager and raw sliced onion into a bowl or container so liquid covers most of or all of eggs..
- Let sit and cool to room temp. then stick in fridge. For best results let sit in fride for 48 hours!.
Give them a good scrub to remove all the dirt. In a small saucepan, bring the sugar, water, vinegar and reserved beet juice to a boil. Pour over beets and eggs; cool. Dill Garlic Picked Beets and Eggs My take on the traditional polish recipe. Hard boil your eggs and set aside.