Jasmines Dill Pickle Soup. This creamy Polish dill pickle soup recipe is common in Eastern Europe where pickling is a favorite way to preserve fruits, vegetables, meats, and eggs. I first heard about Dill Pickle Soup here on my friend Cathy's amazingly delicious blog, The Noble Pig. When I saw it, I was like, "Really?
Would you ever eat it?" Pickle soup is a style of soup prepared with various types of pickled vegetables. Dill pickle soup is a variety of pickle soup prepared with pickled cucumber. Amazing Polish Dill Pickle Soup Recipe – A creamy potato soup with tangy pickles speckled throughout. You can have Jasmines Dill Pickle Soup using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jasmines Dill Pickle Soup
- You need 8 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 2 of chicken boullion cubes.
- It’s 3 of large carrotts grated course.
- It’s 2 cups of celery chopped small.
- You need 3 of medium potatoes peeled and cubed.
- You need 6 of dill pickels grated course.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tablespoons of flour.
- You need 5 tablespoons of sour cream.
This is pure Polish comfort food! If you love potato soup and you love dill pickles, Polish Dill Pickle Soup needs to be on your must-make list. It's a cozy and unique potato soup variation. Stir in cheese, pickles and pickle juice.
Jasmines Dill Pickle Soup step by step
- Bring your stock,cubes,potatoes,carrotts and celery to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and cook 10-15 minutes..
- Add your grated pickle into soup continue cooking on low for 15 min..
- Mix milk and flour till smooth. Add half cup of hot spup into the mixture to tempure it or else it will curddle..
- Slowly pour and stir in mixture, bring back to a boil. Cook another 10 min..
- Mix egg and sourcream until smooth and again add in 1/2 cup hot soup to temper..
- Take soup off of heat and let set 2 min..
- Slowly Pour in egg mixture, let cool..
Bring to simmer and let thicken, about five minutes. Season with salt, pepper and cayenne. Dill Pickle Soup. written by Ashley Fehr. The Best Dill Pickle Juice Recipes on Yummly This soup is made from a century-old Swiss recipe.