Potato salad with fresh dill and sour cream. Put potatoes in a large pan, cover with water, and boil until tender. Drain, and cut into bite-sized pieces, leaving skins on. Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
I love all types of potato salad. This Southern Potato Salad is probably my favorite. Cover with an inch of cold water. You can have Potato salad with fresh dill and sour cream using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato salad with fresh dill and sour cream
- You need 2 of stalks of celery chopped.
- Prepare 4 of hard boiled eggs peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of of fresh chopped dill.
- It’s 1 of One dill pickle chopped.
- It’s 1 of Quarter cup of sour cream.
- You need 1 of Quarter cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tbsp of of prepared mustard.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 6 of Yukon Gold potatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of of Lowry's salad supreme mix.
Bring to a simmer, lower the heat to maintain a low simmer. This potato salad is nicely seasoned with the addition of dill and chopped dill pickle, along with the tangy mayonnaise and sour cream dressing. The flavors of the dressing make it a nice change from the standard potato salad. Sour cream is the secret weapon in this five-ingredient potato salad, and substitutions are a breeze The story of two heroes inspires this potato salad, which is the perfect side for a Memorial.
Potato salad with fresh dill and sour cream instructions
- Boil potatoes with skin on, once done let cool remove skin. Chop potato into bite-size pieces.
- Add potatoes to a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients mix well..
This easy potato salad skips the mustard, egg, and celery to keep things super simple with a sauce of mayo and sour cream (or healthy Greek yogurt) over slightly smashed baby red potatoes to create a super creamy potato salad that's brightened up with a dose of fresh dill ready to eat any day of the year. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Potato salad is just one of the recipes that everyone loves. It's easy to make ahead of time and can contain lots of different additions (like bacon and cheese)! This is one of my favorite potato salad recipes of all time!