Easy Blackened Salmon with Dill Tarragon Sour Cream Dip. The sour cream dill sauce is subtly seasoned with horseradish so that it doesn't overpower the delicate salmon flavor. Stir salmon, cream cheese, sour cream lemon juice, garlic, parsley, dill, salt, and black pepper together in a bowl. I allowed it to cool & added the sour cream with chives, chopped.
Season meat of fish with tarragon, dill weed, and salt and pepper. Add butter and spices to the pan and let brown. Serve with broccoli or asparagus (or your favorite side dish) and be generous with cream. You can cook Easy Blackened Salmon with Dill Tarragon Sour Cream Dip using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Blackened Salmon with Dill Tarragon Sour Cream Dip
- It’s of main ingredient.
- Prepare 1 of Salmon steak ( You can make up to 8 or more).
- Prepare of Fish Coating.
- You need 1 of Chili Powder Seasoning.
- You need 1 of Sazon Goya Seasoning (Usually found in mexican food isle).
- You need 1 of Black Pepper Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic Powder Seasoning.
- You need of Dip.
- You need 1 small of Tub of Sour Cream.
- It’s 1 of Dill Seasoning.
- You need 1 of Tarragon Flakes Seasoning.
The Best Salmon Dipping Sauce Recipes on Yummly Flaked Salmon And Cucumber Dip, Salmon Dip, Salmon With Honey And Mustard. lemon juice, avocado, dill, sour cream, olive oil, garlic, salmon fillets. Salmon with Tarragon Dill Cream Sauce. There's nothing like fresh salmon that's been pan fried to crispy-skinned perfection.
Easy Blackened Salmon with Dill Tarragon Sour Cream Dip instructions
- Thaw fish if frozen.
- Heat small or medium (depending on how many steaks you plan to make) frying pan to medium heat.
- Add small spoonful of butter (for one steak, add more butter for more steaks).
- Melt butter evenly through pan.
- Add salmon steak to pan, cook lightly on one side and then flip it over.
- Coat the lightly cooked side with the chili powder, Sazon Goya, and Black pepper (A little less black pepper than the first two) to the point where it coats the fish almost so you can no longer see the fish (it us up to you if you want to add a small amount of the Garlic Powder or not).
- Flip the fish over again and do the same to the other side..
- Cook the fish evenly and make sure the coating on both side is slightly black.
- To make the dip place some Sour Cream in a bowl and add the Tarragon and Dill, however much you want to add. If you want the dip thicker then add a small amount of mayo or miracle whip.
- For a side I usually make some rice with a little butter and salt, also sometimes add seaweed and soy sauce as well..
- Also as a side I will have veggies of some sort! Enjoy!.
Done so that it just melts in. Recipe for crispy seared salmon topped with a creamy fresh dill sauce. This is my tried and true method for cooking salmon fillets, and it couldn't be easier. Most dairy-free sour cream is not kosher for Passover- they usually contain soy, which is kitniyot- so if you're worried about that, make. Boar's Head blackened turkey, three-pepper Colby, banana peppers, tomato, avocado, romaine, and mayo sub (with BBQ chips).