brussels sprouts with sausage and dill. Add the onion and Brussels sprouts, along with a pinch of salt and pepper. Fold the sausage crumbles back into the onion and sprouts, mix everything well, and then adjust salt and pepper to taste. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Braised brussels sprouts with vinegar and dill is the best recipe for foodies. If it is the favorite recipe of your favorite restaurants then you can also make braised brussels sprouts with vinegar and dill at your home. Braised brussels sprouts with vinegar and dill may come into the following tags or occasion in which you are looking to create your. You can cook brussels sprouts with sausage and dill using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of brussels sprouts with sausage and dill
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 of fresh chilli.
- Prepare 3/4 bunch of fresh dill.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 500 grams of brussels.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 4 small of white sausages.
Meanwhile, melt butter in a small skillet over medium heat. Stir in oil and scrape into a large bowl with a rubber spatula. Add the Brussels sprouts, almonds, vinegar, dill, salt and pepper and toss to combine. Add sausage, using a wooden spoon or spatula to break it up into smaller pieces.
brussels sprouts with sausage and dill step by step
- boil brussels until tender.
- rehet pan, add 1 spoon of butter, chopped garlic, chopped chilli, and sliced sausages.
- fry for a few minutes and then add the brussels and remain butter.
- stir and fry until all the ingriediens combine together.
- add chopped dill,season and enjoy :-).
Using a slotted spoon, remove sausage from skillet, leaving any fat behind. In a separate bowl, combine pork sausage, fennel seed and sea salt. Drop clumps of sausage through out baking sheet. Remove from heat once the sausage is browned and Brussels sprouts are roasted and slightly crisp on the outside. While saute Brussels Sprouts, heat the other tbsp. olive oil and add whole sausages to pan.