Creamy Dill Chicken w/Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans. While chicken cooks, toss green beans on another baking sheet with a drizzle of oil and a pinch of salt and pepper. Garnish with remaining dill (to taste). Creamy Dill Chicken, Roasted Potatoes & Green Beans.
The recipe, however, was sooooo yummy and delicious, that I made them again the next night. Chipotle Chicken Meal Prep w/ Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Green BeansLights Camera Spatula. Green Beans, Chicken Breasts and Red Skin Potatoes. You can have Creamy Dill Chicken w/Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans using 8 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Dill Chicken w/Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans
- It’s 1/4 oz of Fresh Dill.
- Prepare 12 oz of Yukon Gold Potatoes.
- You need 12 oz of Chicken Breasts.
- It’s 6 oz of Green Beans.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Sour Cream.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of Chicken Stock Concentrate.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dijon Mustard.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of Oil.
Sprinkle Italian dressing mix over the top. Learn how to make Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans. Wonderful with the sauce from the Roasted Chicken Thighs with Mustard-Thyme Sauce recipe. Aided by a can of cream of chicken soup, fresh green beans, potatoes, onion, and bacon bits make this creamy soup.
Creamy Dill Chicken w/Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans instructions
- Wash and dry all produce..
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees..
- Pick fronds from dill; discard stems. Finely chop fronds..
- Cut potatoes into 1/2-inch cubes..
- Toss potatoes on a baking sheet with a drizzle of oil and a pinch of salt and pepper..
- Roast in oven until crisp and browned, 22-25 minutes, tossing halfway through..
- Heat a drizzle of oil in a large pan over medium heat..
- Pat chicken dry with a paper towel. Season all over with salt and pepper..
- Add to pan and cook until no longer pink in center, 4-6 minutes per side..
- Remove chicken from pan and set aside to rest..
- While chicken cooks, toss green beans on another baking sheet with a drizzle of oil and a pinch of salt and pepper..
- Roast in oven until tender, 10-12 minutes..
- Stir together 1 tsp dill, sour cream, stock concentrate, 1 tsp mustard, and 2 tbsp. water in pan used for chicken over medium heat..
- Season with salt and pepper. (Tip: if sauce seems thick, add more water, 1 tsp at a time, until it has a drizzly consistency.).
- Remove pan from heat..
- Thinly slice chicken, then divide between plates along with potatoes and green beans. Drizzle sauce over everything. Garnish with remaining dill (to taste)..
Place the green beans into a pot with enough water to cover. Add the baking soda to the water; bring the mixture to a boil, reduce heat to medium, and cook until the green beans. In prepared casserole, combine the mushrooms, potatoes, garlic and onion. Drizzle with olive oil, tossing to coat evenly. Add the broken green beans to casserole dish and carefully turn and rearrange.