Peanut butter cookies with dried plums. This classic peanut butter cookie recipe is thick and chewy, dusted with sugar, and downright delicious. These easy peanut butter cookies are soft, buttery sweet and salty cookie perfection. They're easy to make and even easier to eat!
Using this method for mixing helps contribute to the cookie's soft texture. The peanut butter cookie recipe that most resembles modern peanut butter cookies, and introduced the now familiar cross-hatch pattern, first appeared in Ruth How to Store and Freeze Peanut Butter Cookies. They are not dry like most peanut butter cookies, very peanut buttery. You can have Peanut butter cookies with dried plums using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peanut butter cookies with dried plums
- It’s 2 sticks of unsalted butter, room temperature.
- It’s 1 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 cups of Unbleached all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 teaspoon of kosher aalt.
- Prepare 1 cup of dried plums it cranberries, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of peanuts, copped.
Suprisingly, the Reese's Pieces held their. To make the best peanut butter cookies that are soft, extra peanut buttery, and delicious you will need the following main ingredients: Peanut Butter — You can use crunchy or creamy PB. For the best results use very well stirred peanut butter or the jarred peanut butter sold pre-mixed at the store. Amazing keto peanut butter cookies are made with natural peanut butter and a touch of sweetener.
Peanut butter cookies with dried plums step by step
- Preheat oven to 325 f. With mixer beat butter until smooth, add peanut butter and both sugars beat until light 2 minutes..
- Add eggs and vanilla beat until combined.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. Add this mixture to peanut butter mixture..
- Chop dried cherries or plumbs and peanuts, add to the mixture. Stir..
- Scoop heaping table spoon balls onto baking sheets. Leave 3 inches apart..
- Cook about 18-20 mins. Until edges get colors. Be careful, Cookies still hot and can break easily, let them cool. You will get 5 dozen of cookies. I used half of the ingredient made up 16 cookies.
They are so flavorful and wonderfully chewy! You'll only need four simple ingredients to make these tasty keto peanut butter cookies (the exact measurements are listed in the recipe card below) These Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies keep in an airtight container for up to a few days. you can also add dried fruit such as raisins, dried cranberries, dried cherries etc. you can also add chopped nuts such as walnuts or pecan nuts or desiccated coconut! Peanut Butter Cookies are soft and chewy and so easy to make! Beat in eggs and vanilla, just until smooth. Add dry ingredients, be sure to fluff and level flour to avoid dry, crumbly cookies!