Day After Thanksgiving Turkey Salad with Apples, Dried Cranberries & Other Stuff. It's turkey sandwiches stacked high on homemade rolls with a fat Apples- I prefer a tart, crisp apple like Pink Lady, Empire, or Cortland. Chicken Salad with Apples is an excellent make ahead dish, perfect for toting along to picnics or. This easy cabbage salad with apples is a bright fresh vegetable dish that is loaded with nutrients and quick to make.
Diced apples, dried cranberries, celery, and a dash of curry powder add flavor to this chicken salad. The chopped pecans and walnuts in the salad add some extra flavor and interesting texture, but you can leave them out if you'd like. Serve this well-seasoned chicken salad in sliced ciabatta bread or. You can cook Day After Thanksgiving Turkey Salad with Apples, Dried Cranberries & Other Stuff using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Day After Thanksgiving Turkey Salad with Apples, Dried Cranberries & Other Stuff
- Prepare 4 cups of loosely shredded or chopped roast turkey.
- Prepare 1/4-1/3 cup of minced onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced fresh apple.
- Prepare 1/4-1/3 cup of dried cranberries (raisins, dried cherries, and chopped dried apricots would also work great).
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of to 1/4 cup chopped fresh herbs (whatever you like and have on hand words) or use 1 to 2 teaspoons dried.
- It’s 1/4-1/3 cup of chopped pickled peppers (if you only have regular cucumber pickles, that's fine, too).
- It’s 3/4-1 cup of mayonnaise depending on creamy you like it.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of mustard.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of pickle juice (from whichever pickles you ended up using).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need of salt to taste (you probably won't need much between the seasoning on your turkey and the salt in the mayo, mustard, pickles).
This chicken salad with apples and cranberries would be yummy on whole wheat crackers or a toasted english muffin or stuffed into a pita too. Creamy Chicken Salad Recipe – with celery, dried cranberries, and smoked almonds dressed in a combination of light mayonnaise and nonfat Greek. The day after Thanksgiving can be just as good as the day of itself, food-wise, as the opportunities for gobbling up leftover turkey in innovative and delicious recipes are truly endless. One of the easiest leftover recipes is simply a turkey sandwich—or if you want to get fancy with it, a panini.
Day After Thanksgiving Turkey Salad with Apples, Dried Cranberries & Other Stuff instructions
- Throw everything into a large mixing bowl..
- Mix thoroughly and adjust seasoning if needed..
- Enjoy! :).
Apple Cranberry Pecan Salad – The best fall flavors come together in this light and refreshing A fresh spinach salad tossed with crisp apple slices, sweet dried cranberries, juicy pomegranate seeds, and of However, when eating leftovers later that day, I noticed the taste was even better after the. Once the big day is over, the last thing you will want to do is spend a ton of time in the kitchen. No worries…with very little effort you'll be able to serve up a great meal. Stock up for all your favorite salads and recipes! Thanksgiving harvest salad with turkey 'n cranberries.