Salmon With Orange And Dried Apricot In Spicy Butter Sauce. Great recipe for Salmon With Orange And Dried Apricot In Spicy Butter Sauce. I HAVE BEEN BRAINSTORMING NEW SPICY BUTTER COMBO FOR THIS COMING NEW YEAR MENU FOR MY FAMILY. THIS IS LIGHT AND DELICOUS AS I COMBINE SWEET PAPPRIKA WITH FINE CHILI POWDER FOR NON SPICE GUEST 😘😍🍴 Heat a large frying pan or cast iron skillet with olive oil over high heat.
Combine the remaining sauce, the apricots, and few dashes hot pepper sauce. While the salmon is frying, take out the preheated baking sheet and with a cooking brush, coat the sheet with canola oil. For the Apricot Sauce: Place apple juice, shallots, garlic, thyme and salt in a small sauce pan and bring to a boil. You can cook Salmon With Orange And Dried Apricot In Spicy Butter Sauce using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon With Orange And Dried Apricot In Spicy Butter Sauce
- Prepare of SPICY BUTTER SAUCE.
- Prepare 100 grams of butter.
- Prepare 2 tsp of fine chili powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sweet paprika.
- Prepare 1 small of orange flesh.
- It’s 2 tbsp of thinly slice dried apricots.
- It’s 2 tbsp of thinly slice orange zest.
- You need 2 slice of salmon fillet.
- Prepare dash of salt.
Fruity Salmon with Apricot Sauce is a healthy, simple and delicious meal, perfect for midweek. I think that fruity flavors pair so well with salmon and I think you'll love how great this apricot glaze tastes too! I love to use salmon for this dish, but you could use halibut or another firm fish instead of salmon if you prefer. To make the sauce, you simply bring the apricot nectar.
Salmon With Orange And Dried Apricot In Spicy Butter Sauce instructions
- Paper towel dry the salmon and season with salt then broiled / grilled it both side about 20 to 25 minutes or longer depending on the thickness of the salmon then set aside.
- In a non stick pan melt the butter then add in the sweet papprika and fine chili powder and mix vigorously, then add in the orange flesh and dried apricot with the orange zest and off heat and mix well.
- Immediately pour the orange and apricot spicy butter onto the broiled or grill salmon and enjoy.
- BELOW ARE FEW IF MY RECIPE USING SPICY BUTTER,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338421-scramble-egg-with-spicy-butter https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338329-poached-eggs-with-spicy-butter https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363321-spicy-buttered-chicken-and-carrot https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/341052-fennel-omelette-top-spicy-garlic-butter https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/348719-spicy-buttered-egg-sandwich https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/351345-spicy-buttered-hallibut-and-carrot.
- BELOW ARE FEW ORANGE SAUCE RECIPES,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU TOO https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/339890-baked-egg-and-cheese-in-orange https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333948-beer-batter-prawn-with-sauce-orange https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360656-spaghetti-and-salmon-in-orange-ginger-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343238-orange-julius-with-coconut-milk https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333904-pork-chop-in-orange-sauce.
THIS IS LIGHT AND DELICOUS AS I COMBINE SWEET PAPPRIKA WITH FINE CHILI POWDER FOR NON SPICE GUEST 😘😍🍴 LeeGoh. How to make sticky apricot baked salmon. Combine the apricot jam/preserves, soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic and water in a small saucepan and bring up to a simmer. Cook the glaze until it reducesand coats the back of a spoon. In a small bowl, combine the wine, spreadable fruit and ginger; spoon over salmon.