Fried Potato Salad With Garlic And Dried Apricot In Plum Sauce. These fried garlic potatoes make a tasty side dish to serve with steaks, grilled chicken, and fish. The unique thing about these garlic potatoes is that whole, unpeeled garlic is cooked with the potatoes and then it is peeled, crushed, and added back to the potatoes. A small amount of lemon juice along.
This pureed soup is made with red lentils, dried apricots and tomatoes cooked in chicken broth with cumin and thyme. The addition of fresh lemon juice prior to serving intensifies the flavors. Saute onion, garlic, and apricots in olive oil. You can have Fried Potato Salad With Garlic And Dried Apricot In Plum Sauce using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fried Potato Salad With Garlic And Dried Apricot In Plum Sauce
- You need of PLUM SAUCE MUXTURE.
- You need 3 tbsp of plum sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of kalamansi juice /lime juice.
- You need of FRIED POTATO.
- You need 4 large of potatoes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of each of dice garlic and shallot.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of dice ginger.
- Prepare 3 small of dice red chili pepper (optional).
- It’s 3 tbsp of slice dried apricots.
- It’s 2 tbsp of flour for coating.
Dried plums are used as a snack called "Saladitos" and are very popular in Mexico and China. In Mandarin Chinese the name for saladitos is known as Also available are dried and fresh plums and apricots. These addictive snacks have a sweet, sour and spicy taste that is both mouthwatering and. Plum Sauce Baked ChickenTheYummyJourney. oil, garlic powder, plum jam, chicken, wildflower Chicken In Plum Sauce Stir Fry Recipes.
Fried Potato Salad With Garlic And Dried Apricot In Plum Sauce step by step
- Removed skin of potato then dry with paper towel then springkle some flour and shake off excess flour and deep fry till its lightly brown then drain , set aside till ready to use and ( TIPS **** refried again for another few second till its crispy ).
- Mix the sauce then pour onto a nonstick pan and add in dice garlic,shallot and ginger with small red chili pepper (optional) for 1 minute till bubbly hot then off heat and add in slice dried apricot.
- SERVE DEEP FRIED POTATO TOP WITH SPICY GALIC AND DRIED APRICOT IN PLUM SAUCE.
- BELOW ARE FEW OF MY DISHES USING PLUM SAUCE RECIPE,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/336095-salmon-with-carrot-plum-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333436-fish-in-garlic-chili-plum-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/336125-carrot-plum-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/369035-pan-fried-hallibut-in-pineapple-plum-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/458290-baked-fish-with-salad-in-plum-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/348938-chicken-pinwheel-in-spicy-garlic-plum-sauce.
- BELOW,ARE FEW POTATO RECIPES,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/340193-baked-cheesy-spicy-potato.
Perfectly charred and crispy pan fried potato Drain eggplant and dry thoroughly with a paper towel. Sprinkle with cornstarch and gently mix by hand, until the eggplant pieces are lightly coated. Add green onion and garlic and stir a few times until fragrant. Mix the sauce again to dissolve cornstarch. Homemade garlic aioli gives this otherwise classic potato salad a pungent kick.