Luffa With Dried Shrimp. How to cook winter melon soup with dried shrimp Luffa gourd, or ridge gourd, is a popular ingredient in India and Southeast Asia. This curry combines the tender squash with sweet shrimp and fiery Indian If there are many dry, hard seeds, use a spoon to remove and discard them.
Egyptian luffa with nearly mature fruit. It is eaten fried or cooked with shrimp, fish, or meat. A bag of dried mature luffa fruits. You can have Luffa With Dried Shrimp using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Luffa With Dried Shrimp
- It’s 1/4 cup of dried shrimp / dried prawn / hae bee.
- It’s 2 small of red chili pepper.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
- It’s 1 of spring onion.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 2 small of shallot.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- You need 3 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 large of luffa acutangula.
Yes, in Thailand luffa fruit is eaten at a young stage as a vegetable. It is soft, sweet and aromatic after c… I grew up with this traditional dish, Hairy Gourd, Vermicelli and Dried Shrimps. We used to make this simple, tasty and homey dish in the summertime. Dried shrimp are often soaked in salt water, which acts as a natural preservative, before they are dried in the sun.
Luffa With Dried Shrimp step by step
- Remove the skin of the luffa vegetables and cut into big chunk..
- With oil sauté doubled dried shrimp / dried prawn / hae bee and dice garlic and shallot till fragrant for 2 to 3 minutes then add small red chili pepper.
- Add luffa vegetables and water then mix well and bring to a boil with lid cover.
- Off heat and top spring onion and serve immediately.
- BELOW ARE FEW RECIPE USING DRIED SHRIMP /DRIED PRAWN / HAE BER,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/357123-dried-shrimp-with-garlic-and-chili-flake https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/414677-hairy-gourd-with-dried-shrimp https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343013-spicy-dried-shrimp-hae-bee-hiam https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/399655-eggplant-with-dried-shrimp.
Larger ones are usually more expensive than the tiny shrimp. Note: Luffa gourd also goes by angled gourd, angled luffa, ridged gourd, or Chinese okra. Continue rolling and cutting until you reach the end. The Best Chinese Dried Shrimp Recipes on Yummly Spicy Shrimp And Vegetable Lo Mein, Yang Chow Fried Rice, Chinese-style Spicy Shrimp.