Dried fruit Christmas garland. Decorate your Home with the Magic of Balsam Hill®. On Christmas morning, our stockings hung heavy with oranges and walnuts and beeswax candles. We all did our best to look amused.
Natural dried apple slices Dried apple fruit slices for Christmas and Easter wreaths in allsorted guantities perfect for arts and crafts DecorHandmadebyElena. Making dried fruit Christmas garland is an inexpensive, easy and fun way to be with your children that will definitely make happy and lasting memories with them. It can also be a great handmade gift for your friends and relatives. You can have Dried fruit Christmas garland using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dried fruit Christmas garland
- It’s of Assorted citrus fruits, e.g lemons, Clementine, limes, oranges.
- You need sticks of Cinnamon.
- It’s of Fir cones.
- It’s of Candy canes.
- Prepare of Ribbon.
- Prepare of String.
Making a dried fruit Christmas garland involves two steps. The initial step is the drying of fruits in an oven. How to make a dried fruit garland? Garlands made of dried fruits look wonderful and you can use dried apples, pears, oranges, tangerines, lemons, cranberries – all these are excellent materials for making a magnificent Christmas garland or decorating the interior of the home.
Dried fruit Christmas garland step by step
- Slice some of the fruit around quarter of an inch thick, place on absorbent kitchen paper. Pre heat oven to 90 c / 190 f.
- Make 6 cuts to some of the whole fruit, towards the centre but not right through..
- Line baking sheets with parchment or greaseproof paper..
- Arrange fruit in single layers on tray..
- Place trays in oven for at least two hours, turn fruit occasionally. Allow to 'cook until fruit drys out, whole fruit will take longer..
- Remove from oven, allow to cool completely. Carefully make holes in centre of slices with a skewer..
- Thread onto string, alternating fruits,cones, candy canes, cinnamon sticks and ribbons..
- Hang in prefered location..
- I used some orange slices removed from my mulled wine and dried them, they smelled like mulled wine once dried, adding another dimension !.
It is really easy to make dried fruit decorations at home – all you need to do is buy some fruits, dry them in the. Holiday Garland, Dried Fruit and Spice Garland, Apple and Cinnamon Garland, Orange and Spice Garland BloomsAndBittersweet. Organic dried apples slices for Christmas wreaths. Dried fruits for country home decor and craft art DecorHandmadebyElena. Dried oranges, dehydrated orange Slices Christmas decor, tree decorations, Christmas tree decoration dried orange slices GandUBoutique.