Ready brek with fresh strawberries,Dried fruit & Seeds 😉. A wide variety of dried fruit strawberries options are available to you, such as feature, type, and certification. One of our most delicious dried fruit treats, dried strawberries are a customer favorite! We guarantee each fruity bite is moist and sweet.
Have you tired topping your Ready Brek with. Freeze Dried, sliced fresh strawberries layered between parchment paper using my Harvest Right Freeze. Fresh strawberries are so versatile, ready for eating out of hand, baking, even using in savory dishes. You can cook Ready brek with fresh strawberries,Dried fruit & Seeds 😉 using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ready brek with fresh strawberries,Dried fruit & Seeds 😉
- You need 1/2 Cup of Ready brek cereal.
- It’s 1 of + 1/2 Cups water.
- It’s of Or Porridge.
- It’s half of Some fresh strawberries cut in.
- You need 2 tbls of dried fruit.
Click Here to View Nutrition Information. Trader Joe's Unsweetened Freeze Dried Strawberries are made from ripe, fresh fruit so they taste as close to the flavor of freshly picked as possible. I find them sweeter than fresh fruit. I bought the mixed packs of blueberries, strawberries, and pineapple to try.
Ready brek with fresh strawberries,Dried fruit & Seeds 😉 instructions
- Add the water to the ready brek in a microwave bowl. Add it to the microwave full power for 2 minutes checking its not spilling over..
- Take out and stir then add back to the microwave for a further 1 minute..
- Bring the cereal out and let it stand for a minute. Meanwhile slice the strawberries then add to the cereal next add the dried fruit..
- This is the best way to have this cereal no added sugar also no milk. Serve hot and enjoy it..
These oven dried strawberries might just satisfy that craving! Did you know that if you leave strawberries in the oven long enough, they too can become a fruit chip? It did take a couple of tries before I got the chips to become crispy -more on that later. A piping hot bowl of Ready Brek is the perfect breakfast for a cold winter's morning. Not only is it lovely and warm, it Another favourite from growing up in England.