[Herbal Medicinal Recipe] Sweet Dried White Wood Ear Mushrooms and Snow Pears in Sugar Water For Even-toned Skin. Wood Ear Mushroom Benefits – Find out the health and nutritional benefits of the medicinal Wood Wood Ear mushrooms have been a staple in Traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands of years. Do NOT Store hydrated wood ear mushrooms in water! Please note that you must hydrate, cook and eat your wood ear mushrooms for ONE meal and ONE You cannot store in water in the refrigerator or freezer, due to risk of spoilage and cross contamination (Pseudomonas cocovenenans from the soil.
Honey Dates are similar to red dates except that they have been cured in sugar. Dried Wood Ear mushrooms have the appearance of black trumpet mushrooms, the often large mushroom appearing thin and frail, curled Wood Ear mushrooms have not seen much exposure outside of Asian cuisine as they are texturally unique and do not inhibit the typical flavor profiles that. Dried wood ear mushrooms (きくらげ) is a type of jelly fungi that have the appearance of black trumpet mushrooms. You can cook [Herbal Medicinal Recipe] Sweet Dried White Wood Ear Mushrooms and Snow Pears in Sugar Water For Even-toned Skin using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of [Herbal Medicinal Recipe] Sweet Dried White Wood Ear Mushrooms and Snow Pears in Sugar Water For Even-toned Skin
- It’s 100 ml of Green peas (dried).
- Prepare 5 grams of White wood ear mushrooms (dried).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Hatomugi (Job's tears).
- You need 8 of pieces Lotus seeds (dried).
- You need 6 of berries Jujube fruit (dried).
- You need 1 of Goji berries (dried).
- It’s 500 ml of Water.
- Prepare 30 grams of Rock sugar.
- You need 4 of wedges worth Asian pear (cut into bite-sized pieces).
- You need 1 tsp of Juice from a grated ginger.
Herbal Extract, SA-White Wood Ear Mushroom Extract. Used as a nerve tonic and a skin tonic for healthy complexions. It helps relieve chronic tracheitis and other cough syndromes. Tremella Mushroom's water holding capacity is more than hyaluronic acid.
[Herbal Medicinal Recipe] Sweet Dried White Wood Ear Mushrooms and Snow Pears in Sugar Water For Even-toned Skin step by step
- Soak the peas in hot water for 3 hours to rehydrate. Stew in just enough water to cover the peas until soft..
- Wash the white wood ear mushrooms well, and soak in water for about 30 minutes to re-hydrate them. Drain the water, and remove the stems..
- Put the white wood ear mushrooms and water in a pot, bring to a boil and cover with a lid, and stew for about 45 minutes (until it turns a yellowish color and thickens)..
- Wash the hatomugi, lotus seeds, and goji berries, drain the water and combine with Step 3, and stew for about 15 minutes. Add more water before stewing, if necessary..
- Add the pear, and stew for an additional 10 minutes..
- Finally, add the crystal rock sugar and ginger juice, turn off the heat, stir until the crystal rock sugar dissolves in the residual heat, and it is done..
- Serve piping hot without letting it get cold, since this is a yakuzen sweet, and that is the traditional and authentic way to eat it..
- Since pears are hard to get a hold of in spring and summer, you can substitute it with papaya to make [Dried White Wood Ear Mushrooms "Japanese Quince" Sugar Water]. It has a tropical Macau flavor, and is pretty tasty..
The Best Dried Chinese Mushrooms Recipes on Yummly Common black wood ear mushroom, gray wood ear mushroom and this small black wood ear mushrooms are all member of the family. Transfer out and soak in cold water to cool down. Wood ear mushroom has been cultivated for thousands of years. These mushrooms are rich in Certain compounds in wood ear mushrooms have even been associated with medicinal benefits.