Dried Prunes Sweetly Simmered In Red Wine. Find Your New Favorite Wines Online Today. Find the Best Red Wines on the Market! Great recipe for Dried Prunes Sweetly Simmered In Red Wine.
In a medium saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients. Meanwhile, combine wine and honey in a medium saucepan. Using the tip of a paring knife, scrape seeds from the vanilla bean halves into wine and add pods. You can have Dried Prunes Sweetly Simmered In Red Wine using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dried Prunes Sweetly Simmered In Red Wine
- It’s 170 grams of □Dried prunes.
- You need 140 ml of □Red wine.
- It’s 35 grams of □Sugar.
- It’s 1 of □Cinnamon stick.
Add cinnamon stick and bring to a boil. Add prunes to wine and bring back to a simmer. Remove from heat and add zest. Sweetly-Simmered Kumquat, White Beans, and Sweet Potato.
Dried Prunes Sweetly Simmered In Red Wine instructions
- Put the ■ ingredients in a saucepan and turn on the heat. When it comes to the boil, turn it down to low heat and simmer for about 20 minutes. ※until most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Take out the cinnamon stick and put the prunes in a sterilized jar to store in the fridge. You can eat them as is You can also use them for cooking..
- I also use these for "Chicken Simmered With Prunes".
This simmered dish makes the best of the flavor of seasonal kumquats. Since slicing the kumquats into thin slices causes them to fall apart, they are cut in half. In order for the white kidney beans (boiled and canned) not to fall apart, they are added last. Under proper treatment, prunes acquire a deep richness and silky soft texture, oozing sweet, dark plum juice. Prunes…excuse me, dried plums, are not the prettiest fruit in the world.