煙熏鴨炒飯 SMOKED DUCK FRIED RICE. 먹다 남은 훈제 오리를 야채와 잘게 다져, 영양만저머 고품격 식사로 완성! 훈제 오리가 적을 경우 올리브유나 포도씨유를 첨가하여 볶아주세요. 아이 건강식으로도 좋고, 어른들은 시원한 맥주와 같이 먹어도 최고! Fried custard "quick sand" buns Shanghai-style. Fried Rice with Salted Egg & Seafood.
Chinese Chicken Fried Rice II Video Recipe Video Easy rice recipes, Chicken fried rice recipe, Chicken fried rice easy. Shanghai Smoked Fish (Shanghai Xun Yu, 上海熏鱼) may be fried, but it's definitely not smoked. In Shanghai, it is a cold appetizer loved by locals and visitors alike–fried fish soaked in a Without further ado, here is my Fried Shanghai Smoked Fish, with the secret sauce that I learned from my aunt! You can cook 煙熏鴨炒飯 SMOKED DUCK FRIED RICE using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 煙熏鴨炒飯 SMOKED DUCK FRIED RICE
- You need 1 cup of – rice.
- You need 1 pack of – smoked duck.
- You need Half of pack – Soy bean sprout.
- Prepare 3 of – eggs.
Hokkien fried rice (Chinese: 福建炒飯; also known as Fujian fried rice) is a popular Cantonese-style wok fried rice dish in many Chinese restaurants. It has a thick sauce poured and mixed over fried rice with egg. The sauce can include mushrooms, meat, vegetables, etc. Fried rice (蛋炒飯, dàn chǎofàn) is a great way to use up leftover rice from a Chinese or other Asian meal.
煙熏鴨炒飯 SMOKED DUCK FRIED RICE instructions
- Precooked the rice a day before / or / rice the rice and let it cool down.
- Once the rice cooled down, mix it thoroughly together with the 3 eggs…
- Cut the smoked duck into small pieces.
- Heat pan (DO NOT add any oil) as the smoked duck will produce oil upon cooking.
- Once the pan is hot enough stir fry the smoked duck for about 5 minutes.
- Add in soy bean sprout to stir fry with smoked duck..
- Try the soy bean sprout once you think it's cooked enough to your liking (as some people prefer it to be softer, some people prefer it to be abit crunchy) add in the rice that was premixed with egg..
- Keep stirring and make sure the rice doesnt lump up together or stick to the pan..
- Adjust the taste with fish sauce / soy sauce if needed.
- Enjoy! 😋😋.
Here is a basic recipe for fried rice, Taiwanese style, with a bit of egg. Cold rice breaks into individual grains much more easily and won't get sticky and clump together like hot rice would. A fantastic use for leftover rice, this is one restaurant quality dish! Chinese Egg fried rice, or 蛋炒飯, is the quintessential leftover dish. As long as you have the basics, i.e. rice, egg, spring onion, then you just chop up and throw in whatever else leftovers that you have and you will end up with a easy to make, lip-smacking and creative dish that you can serve instead of.